Reviews for Reunions
starwars rocks chapter 11 . 8/17/2009
An interesting and imaginative story. Interesting idea of Naboo being blocked off from the galaxy. You certainly know the New Jedi Order happenings and characters well. A few minor typos (for example I noticed you wrote "done" instead of "down" and tricky grammatical errors (their instead of there; to instead of too, etc.)

So Han...telling Kenan to make sure neither his ship or his daughter got a scratch.
starwars rocks chapter 2 . 8/10/2009
Just started reading this story and so far I am impressed. Pretty imaginative!
Firewolfe chapter 1 . 7/5/2008
Nice start. I like this piece.
DaenaBenjen42 chapter 11 . 1/30/2006
I found this over on TF.N and have enjoyed the story muchly. Is very good.
Alexis Steele chapter 11 . 6/19/2005
Hey, glad to see that you've finished this one. I've been avidly reading it since I found it in the NJO section. While the story's great, there were a couple of typos that always managed to tear me out of the flow of the story. These in particular: Yuuzhen (should be Yuuzhan), Gungun (Gungan), Eisly (Eisley), ymarali (ysalamiri), Palpitine (Palpatine), Norghi (Noghri), and Rouge (Rogue). There's more but they happen less seldomly than these. I read your user bio and it said you're looking for a beta reader. If you're interested, I'd be willing to help you out. Email me at

carl chapter 11 . 5/20/2005
loved this story and look forward to the sequel. glad to know that all my favorite characters are all alive and well. hopefully the republic goes kaput after the refusal for the alliance and the kicking out of the jedi and something new comes out of it. any thoughts about the chiss and the imperial remant?
Saimhe chapter 11 . 5/19/2005
I am really glad you finished this story. I was just looking for it the other day and couldn't find it. I really wanted a firm "happy possiblity" before I saw the next movie. Even knowing how it ends, I still dread it... Thank you!
LCO100 chapter 9 . 4/15/2005
I love this I read it when it was under NJO and loved it, I just couldn't review at the time because the computer was being a brat. Then I couldn't find it.
Luvinna chapter 9 . 4/13/2005
Wow! This is probably one of the most original and interesting AU's I've read. I'm so hooked you got me staying up way too late just to finish what you've posted so far. I can hardly wait for the rest of the story. Please update soon!
wishingIcouldthinkofsomething chapter 9 . 4/13/2005
this is such a yummy story! keep writing! guesses as to the future, Rogue Squadron and Co are going to Naboo too, orders or not and the rebellion is going to start all over. (high time too)
Bek-K chapter 9 . 4/13/2005
I just found this and read it all in one sitting. Loved it! You're doing a really good job with this and I look forward to more! :)
faraway12904 chapter 8 . 4/11/2005
I like this chapter also. Finally everbody knows who Kenan is. I hope you are able to finish the story. I can't wait for May 19th. Revenge of the sith should definatly tie up loose ends with the movies. Hope to read another chapter soon.

Kida Took chapter 7 . 3/15/2005
Continue. Continue. CONTINTUE!
Drew Skywalker chapter 7 . 10/7/2004
I really like the way the story line works out. I can see the expressions on Luke, and Mara's faces when the meet the hand maiden, and the bodyguard. The idea of having a bodyguard completly baffles Luke. That is something that really takes a lot of getting used to. Mara doesn't even have any true child hood memories before the Emperor, so the idea of someone in her service is completly ubsurd to her. But I think just like everything else she will adapt. I see that Kenan is really having trouble keeping his feelings to himself, and is finding it harder and harder not get involved. I like the fact that it is Luke giving him these little pushes. Please keep writing so those of us fans who spend half of our time in the Star Wars universe can have something new to read. May the Force be with you.
Dragonsdaughter1 chapter 7 . 9/23/2004
How long will it take Kenan to get busted?