Reviews for Me, a Malfoy
animal lover13 chapter 2 . 8/2
I'm sorry, but I can't read this. I tried. I don't know if there's a glitch on my end, or if there was a glitch when you posted/updated it; there are entire words missing. Normally, this wouldn't bother me, but it's important words that make the next sentence make no sense. For example, when Harry/Kaden calls Lucious (Sp) "Father" and then is told only to call him that in front of Voldemort, the word father is gone. There was also a time when Malfoy Sr said " 's go." It took me a minute to figure out it was suppose to say "Let's go."

Otherwise, I liked the plot and the way the story was going, but couldn't read it as is.

So sorry

Keep writing
MysticMagic chapter 28 . 8/1
awwwww I loveeeeeee this chapter it is also my favorite chapter
MysticisPowerful chapter 26 . 8/1
Ah yes that was nice HAHA NOT I did however love how u killed voldamort I had been wondering when u would do that p.s.i have 3 names now is magic
Mystic is magic chapter 23 . 8/1
Prophecy time heheh I have plans now
Mystic is Magic chapter 22 . 8/1
NOOOOO SHE DIED *cries* w-why?!
Mystic is magic chapter 21 . 8/1
I was bawling my eyes out in the lest chapter it made so so sad he has lost so much now he's lost his wife..also my name has changed it will be mystic is magic and still sometimes MysticMagic
UnknownMagic chapter 20 . 8/1
SpeakerofSnakes chapter 19 . 8/1
HA I KNEW IT I KNEWWWW IT why would voldie send a mudblood a present its crazy and WHAT IS IT WITH AIGHORS AND CLIFFHANGERS WHAT?!
El Altvos chapter 18 . 8/1
Hola,me encanta tu asombra y ùnico en què lugar del hizo u consigue la idea? Me gusta disfrutar de la lectura u es un buen autor.I applaude u para un buen dìa -El altavos
UnknownMagic chapter 17 . 8/1
Remind me not to get on your bad side U are an amazing author and u know what u are doing while OTHERS don't.I admire u for that. Some authors aren't very good with spelling or writing but u are (I'm not saying that there stories are bad just the spelling) I like this story and your other stories u are an INSPIRATION (I don't say this often) to readers me and my free ds LOVE u and your book! We ️ Your (MysticMagic,SpeakerofSnakes,Wise_Girl86,AnnabethChase48 and myself)
SpeakerpfSnakes chapter 13 . 8/1
Okay okay we will choose stop yelling at us now plz..heheI think it should be girl and the name should be Lilly.I also choose A.
Blackthorn Nightshade chapter 12 . 6/7
I like the twist you've put on the story :) I don't know if your still looking for answers for your 3 questions pertaining to 3 new stories, but I'd like to give my answer anyways :) I find #2 the most appealing. That's the one where harry runs away to an American wizarding school. There he sees Draco who is hiding from Voldemort. They become friends. I'd like to add a request for this story as well, although you can do as you like with it. :) Can there be Drarry romance in it? and is the American wizarding school Ilvermorny? By the way, what is a Severitus challenge? I've never heard of it before. You can reach me at . Have a lovely day or what's left of it :)
Artemis the Great chapter 2 . 4/18
Narcissa is a black
bluestorm28 chapter 2 . 1/29
I really like this story as u don't find many stories like this but I have got 1 tiny critismn now I don't know if u have dyslexia (if u have ignore the rest of the sentence) but there are words missing when they're all speaking but apart from that it's a good story.