Reviews for Me, a Malfoy
Hush Hush16 chapter 5 . 5/5
Good job
MidnyteEmberRose chapter 1 . 1/14
This could be a very good story, but there are many grammatical errors and spelling errors. Some sentences you leave unfinished. If English is not your first language then it's understandable that you will make mistakes, however you've chosen to write this story in English so please take the time when you can and review your story so readers can understand better. I would really like to continue this story, because as I said before you have a good idea set out it just needs some improvements. I hope you do choose to work on this story and I look forward to reading the rest of the chapters. Thank you.
Chloe chapter 13 . 10/27/2013
I think the baby should be a boy and be called jake cause its a cool name
Rochelle Aika chapter 3 . 12/11/2011
Whoa! I just noticed! There are not only words missing but whole sentences! o..O there is just "." and nothing inbetween.
Rochelle Aika chapter 2 . 12/11/2011
I have to totaly agree with others about the missing words. It's interesting but I can't fully read it if there is every other word missing...So I'm stopping and If I were you I'd check it before you upload anything...and I sooo want to read it...it looked so promising...

As for mistakes I won't notice 'cause English is not my first language and I'm still learning and soooo many people are doing the same mistakes over and over so I'm all confused.
Pwyllugh chapter 2 . 8/17/2011
I think your story is really interesting, however, missing words are making this a very frustrated reading. Sorry, but I have to stop now :(

and it looked so promising...
Lovers in London chapter 28 . 7/18/2011
I LOVE IT :D
ForeverLily chapter 2 . 2/11/2011
Good, but there's lots of missing words and you're missing commas.
ForeverLily chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
Interesting. I don't think I've read one quite like this. Don't you know? Men don't faint. They pass out! Kidding. I read that somewhere...
Suomi chapter 5 . 2/7/2011
First of all I have to mention the missing words and the other gramma mistakes. Don't get me wrong I myself do those mistakes and I don't think your dumb or something like that. The Story gets harder to read if you have to read sentences twice to understand. But enough of that many people before me already said that. Please pay attention to them.

So to the Story itself. Good idear basicaly, but there are some logical gabs I think. I don't know if it is just me thinking this but would Harry/Kade really forget about Lily and James? He accepted so fast that the Melfoys are his Family and He doent think about Lily and James at all. I mean for almost 15 Years He thought of them as His parents and He thought about them so much all the Time. Harry usually is very thoughtfull and loves His parens from the bottom of His heart. So to me it looked a little strange I didnt had the Feeling that He were actually Harry Potter. Im Not saying the story is bad its really good, But it would Be even better if you didnt write it as a Harry Potter fanfic but as your own story. You could have created a different school in a different world. But i have to admit that really isnt easy and takes even more time. Well this Site is called so theres nothing wrong with your story to Be a FanFiction, but I think the gabs of logik would Be easyer to handle if you didnt have to write about caracters, who characters personalities were already set before. You created your own characters in your own Story with the names and places and idears of the Harry Potter books. Nothing wrong about that. Just for me it isnt a good FanFiction but a really good Story, becous it hasnt the typical Harry Potter Feeling to it but its very own speciall feeling.

So thanks for your hard work! ;D Shino

Suomi chapter 5 . 2/7/2011

So to the Story itself. Good idear basicaly, but there are some logical gabs I think. I don't know if it is just me thinking this but would Harry/Kade really forget about his

Les Lune Fleur chapter 2 . 12/31/2010
Id love to finish reading this, but it makes no sense. Im guessing your taking it from another language and switching it to English. but there are words missing making no sense at all.
BreGurl23 chapter 28 . 12/17/2010