Reviews for Me, a Malfoy
cudecumber chapter 2 . 6/5
Please use commas. For example: Yes, I would like some tea. You are using periods instead of commas and it is really annoying.
IsabellaAuroraSwanCullen1111 chapter 1 . 6/3
Twins can not be born five days apart from each other. So Draco would have to be born a few minutes or hour after Harry being born. So Harry birthdays would be July 31st 1980 and Draco date of birth would be August 1st 1980 .
(TT_TT)

Good story start. I approve! (finally, after blatantly criticizing other fanfics)

Anyways Toodles!
Soccerlover17 chapter 28 . 11/28/2016
Love this story
animal lover13 chapter 2 . 8/2/2016
I'm sorry, but I can't read this. I tried. I don't know if there's a glitch on my end, or if there was a glitch when you posted/updated it; there are entire words missing. Normally, this wouldn't bother me, but it's important words that make the next sentence make no sense. For example, when Harry/Kaden calls Lucious (Sp) "Father" and then is told only to call him that in front of Voldemort, the word father is gone. There was also a time when Malfoy Sr said " 's go." It took me a minute to figure out it was suppose to say "Let's go."

Otherwise, I liked the plot and the way the story was going, but couldn't read it as is.

So sorry

Keep writing
MysticMagic chapter 28 . 8/1/2016
awwwww I loveeeeeee this chapter it is also my favorite chapter
MysticisPowerful chapter 26 . 8/1/2016
Ah yes that was nice HAHA NOT I did however love how u killed voldamort I had been wondering when u would do that p.s.i have 3 names now is magic
Mystic is magic chapter 23 . 8/1/2016
Prophecy time heheh I have plans now
Mystic is Magic chapter 22 . 8/1/2016
NOOOOO SHE DIED *cries* w-why?!
Mystic is magic chapter 21 . 8/1/2016
I was bawling my eyes out in the lest chapter it made so so sad he has lost so much now he's lost his wife..also my name has changed it will be mystic is magic and still sometimes MysticMagic
UnknownMagic chapter 20 . 8/1/2016
HAAAAAAAAAHAHAHA I KNEW IT WOULD BE TWINS HAHAHA
SpeakerofSnakes chapter 19 . 8/1/2016
HA I KNEW IT I KNEWWWW IT why would voldie send a mudblood a present its crazy and WHAT IS IT WITH AIGHORS AND CLIFFHANGERS WHAT?!
El Altvos chapter 18 . 8/1/2016
Hola,me encanta tu asombra y ùnico en què lugar del hizo u consigue la idea? Me gusta disfrutar de la lectura u es un buen autor.I applaude u para un buen dìa -El altavos
UnknownMagic chapter 17 . 8/1/2016
Remind me not to get on your bad side U are an amazing author and u know what u are doing while OTHERS don't.I admire u for that. Some authors aren't very good with spelling or writing but u are (I'm not saying that there stories are bad just the spelling) I like this story and your other stories u are an INSPIRATION (I don't say this often) to readers me and my free ds LOVE u and your book! We ️ Your (MysticMagic,SpeakerofSnakes,Wise_Girl86,AnnabethChase48 and myself)
SpeakerpfSnakes chapter 13 . 8/1/2016
Okay okay we will choose stop yelling at us now plz..heheI think it should be girl and the name should be Lilly.I also choose A.