Reviews for Me, a Malfoy
Vampireking40 chapter 28 . 5/2
Great ending and a very interesting to the fact that Draco married Parvati Patil. I always figured he would end up with someone from Slytherin. It would be good to have a sequel done as there is more to say. Did Ginny die and would do the other Weasley think about what the girl did.
Vampireking40 chapter 24 . 5/2
Great chapter. Kaden has not shown himself to his snakes and has already dealt with two Weasley. I don't get Sean Parkinson being the brother to Pansy how is that possible if Pansy is the same age as Kaden.
Vampireking40 chapter 23 . 5/2
That more like it with Harry taking over as head of Slytherin. Harry was the lion and Kaden is a snake.
Vampireking40 chapter 22 . 5/2
The one thing that never went into full explanation was about Felicia and her being a werewolf. He condition was only mention once when she was first introduced. Its terrible now both boys and there father have lost a wife.
Vampireking40 chapter 19 . 5/2
So they are married and have graduated. I still don't get Kaden being head of Gryffindor house. The biggest thing here is the secret is out and Kaden is in danger along with Hermonie.
Vampireking40 chapter 3 . 5/1
So if Hermonie is head girl who is head boy.
Vampireking40 chapter 2 . 5/1
So Harry or rather Kade know is still friends with Hermonie. How is his friendship with the Weasley after Ron death. How was his cloak destroyed?
Vampireking40 chapter 1 . 5/1
One part confuses me here. Draco mention Ron and Hermonie, but at the begging of the chapter it said rain is dead. Does Draco not know that Harry broke off his friendship with both Hermonie and Ron.
Call me N... And I’m in both Hufflepuff and Slytherin!
So... Hermione and Ronald are together in the light? That’s what I got from this.
I pick 2
cudecumber chapter 2 . 6/5/2017
Please use commas. For example: Yes, I would like some tea. You are using periods instead of commas and it is really annoying.
IsabellaAuroraPotter-Malfoy chapter 1 . 6/3/2017
Twins can not be born five days apart from each other. So Draco would have to be born a few minutes or hour after Harry being born. So Harry birthdays would be July 31st 1980 and Draco date of birth would be August 1st 1980 .
Guest chapter 1 . 4/29/2017
(TT_TT)

Good story start. I approve! (finally, after blatantly criticizing other fanfics)

Anyways Toodles!