Reviews for Captured Heart
Akame13 chapter 1 . 4/11/2016
Wow! What a nice start :) I just hope that Tifa doesn't fall in love with Rufus! Maybe Cloud's saving :O
lapaxlove chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
Why no updates?
I wanna see more, and how will Tifa react, and what will Cloud do!
This story is very interesting!
Fenris Gaia chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
-_- UPDATE! *blows air horn in your ear* I ABSOLUTELY MUST KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT! I love this story :3
riley-is number 1 chapter 1 . 1/13/2008
HOLY SHIT that was AH-MAZING!11 i swear to the God's above that if you dont update i'll kick your ass lol
Jolene chapter 1 . 9/19/2007
I Love It
Free The Dancing Llamas chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
Please update ASAP!

I luv this story so far!
PandaShadow chapter 1 . 8/8/2006
hey! you have 20 reviews, and u havent updated since 03! it is 06 now, and i want an update! are you dead? well, please reply to this so I know you aren't dead, and to tell me whan i can,hopefully soon, expect an update! bye!
unknown chapter 1 . 8/12/2005
O CONTiNUE!
chiharu-tanaka chapter 1 . 11/13/2004
OMG, girl, bah~~ CONTINUE! This story is really good! Go for it! Finish it! Otherwise...*evil smile*
Sayahiei chapter 1 . 11/11/2004
You know that is pretty good, i prefer tifa sephiroth storys but this one was great. why dont you up date?
SetsuntaMew chapter 1 . 10/5/2004
Aw, are you going to add any more? So far it's really good, and I hope you do update it!
Princess Keke chapter 1 . 6/30/2004
ooh, i like this story. keep writing it. please?
IchigoMayo chapter 1 . 1/13/2004
omg omg a tiffy/ruffy story plz update or imma die! go go go now! it's the greatest, ur on my saved list so :P kekekeke
plz write more .
Wouldn't you love to know chapter 1 . 1/12/2004
YOU BETTER CONTINUE REAL SOON BEFORE I LOSE MY PATIENCE!
RuffyXTiffy chapter 1 . 12/20/2003
I love it! But can you make Tifa fall in love with Rufus instead of Cloud! Stupid Cloud & Aeris, I don't like them! Update real soon!