Reviews for Too Technicolored
Darcel chapter 1 . 3/6/2005
Okay. Well, you won't ever read this, but I'd be weird (to me) not to reply none the less. So... I'm really sorry that you've quit writing (or at least posting) HP fanfiction, but I hope that school and everything else goes well for you, and that you continue writing, because I think you are quite talented and your stories were some of the stories that got me hooked on the HP fandom. And hows that for a run-on sentence. :\
me chapter 1 . 12/17/2004
yes. I've left. this is the first time I've looked back, but I don't intend to do it again.
Oats chapter 1 . 9/17/2004
Interesting. Delicious. I'm very curious. Keep writing
Darcel chapter 1 . 8/20/2004
Um... Sorry to bother you, but you have not posted in months. Have you left the fandom?
J.T. of Gryffindor chapter 1 . 8/10/2004
If I'd known you had a new pen name . . . I was rereading some of your older stuff tonight and if I hadn't tried to do an author search for your old pen name, I never would have found this. I really enjoy your work, particularly the fact that every new piece shows marked improvement without losing your unique touch. Keep it up and I'll keep reading!
Darcel chapter 1 . 1/22/2004
Um. I'm sorry to bother you, but are you planning to write any more stories?
Catmint chapter 1 . 11/29/2003
This is interesting, and beautiful in style.
Breathless Fighter chapter 1 . 11/9/2003
Great description and adjective use. Definatly a good angst fiction. I was surprised to see your pen name changed, but it's cool that you're starting over, kind of. Tabula Rasa.

Sara
Darcel chapter 1 . 10/29/2003
Um... I dont know if you posted your fic on FA or somebody else, but its here: ( . )
Darcel chapter 1 . 10/28/2003
Good _ Only one question. Do you mean your not continuing any of your old stories?
Plague of Angels chapter 1 . 10/15/2003
ok. GINNY AND DRACO SUCK.

now that i have that out of the way, i really liked your little fic rav. hehe. but technically this is not a "love" story. so i guess in the end its alright with me. hehe. i allow you to write more g/d stories, but i give you one demand. you must write them well or i will not read them. so there. i have given you my ultimatum. now it is up to you to decide. :0P

jenn
Jeru chapter 1 . 10/15/2003
I like it...

Never thoug of D/G whit colors... but, a really great ff..

go on like this!
lovesrainscent chapter 1 . 10/15/2003
Oh wow! I don't know how to describe my reaction to this except to say that it is an achingly beautiful use of words. Absolutely brilliant and I loved it.