Reviews for Ardet Evanescit
arielphaba chapter 1 . 4/7/2004
Wow. I really really like this! The way you string your sentences together is really beautiful and makes the story flow so well. And everyone's always wondered how mulder could leave so quickly. Really nice job!
maquisrebel00 chapter 1 . 11/29/2003
Um?. Wow.
I know you?re going to want more of a review then that, so I?ll go ahead and possibly ramble for a bit. Your story is officially the first songfic I like. They normally drive me up the wall. The voice in this story was constant and very sure, keeping me from being jarred out of the narrative, what I dislike about songfics, I don?t know if it was intentional, but you used the word ?eyes? very often, which also helped unify the paragraphs. It wasn?t at all disjointed, a trap many song based fictions fall into. I think that your prose captured Mulder, slightly melodramatic with a vein of intelligence running through it that would be bad if used for any other character, like say Doggett. All in all an amazing job.
apioni chapter 1 . 10/23/2003
hey ceilidh,

this was a great story, it was very detailed and heartbreaking, and I think I like it almost as much as your other story, continue the good work,

love ya