Reviews for Fame
jessicam242 chapter 5 . 6/15/2009
This is a really good story please update!
Kierna chapter 5 . 2/29/2008
arent u gonna continue the story
vinh chapter 5 . 4/9/2007
lovely update.
Lady Akina chapter 5 . 3/3/2007
Why did you stop? I really wanted to know what was going to happen next! Especially at school! Is Darien going to find out about Serena being a model anytime soon? Is Serena going to start dressing normal and shock the hell out of everybody at school? I really want to know! Please UPDATE!

-Baby K
supersaiyanx chapter 5 . 7/16/2006
wow this is such a good read i hope that you will decide to update soon... real soon

thanks for the great read

remember to update

alizeYU chapter 5 . 11/16/2005
o0o0o interesting...continue plz! and UPDATE!
Raspberry-Moko chapter 5 . 7/5/2005
hope u rite the next edition soon! ill be waiting!
ohiowriter chapter 1 . 2/21/2005
This is a review to Purest of Pain because my stupid computer wouldn't give me the review bar! I loved it and was wondering if there could be more on like what happens when she finnaly gets back to her own time and meets up with her mother, brother, grandfather, friends, and most of all mabe a funny confrontation with Hojo!
airdreanna chapter 5 . 11/25/2004
i love it, keep updating
Emily chapter 5 . 9/16/2004
Hi.. I really like your story... i hope you continue with it soon. Great job. Keep up the good work.
bvianja chapter 5 . 7/28/2004
I can't wait until your next chapter. Please UPDATE SOON!

-Shadow-
snow-pheonix chapter 5 . 7/24/2004
I love this story, and I loved Memoirs of a Geisha!
Kikboxxer chapter 4 . 6/29/2004
i like serenity's pov, keep writin'
expeliarbum chapter 5 . 3/31/2004
HI! I liked this chapter really much! hopw you update soon. The ironic comments between Serena and Darien are adorable!
Moon Baby2 chapter 5 . 3/28/2004
I loved this story. I couldn't stop reading it. I wished you warned us that you swiched to Serena's Pov. Other than that is was great I can't wait for you to update it.