Reviews for Best Intentions, Gone Wrong
Vampiric Phantoms chapter 15 . 5/8/2009
Awesome! A great sequel to a great story. I absolutely loved it, couldn’t stop reading it. And I was just thinking, I like how no detail went into what love life they might have had behind doors together. It made their relationship and love for each other more genuine, ya know? Compared to what pirates ‘normally’ do.
cornflakesnobowl chapter 15 . 2/16/2007
the chapters were long but im glad i got through with it. good job!
Peppy87 chapter 15 . 12/27/2006
I really liked this fic! It was great!
AB Firestar chapter 15 . 10/24/2006
I'm completely speechless...first time writer? didn't look like it! i truly admire this fanfiction for your creativity, your way to keep in character - while exploring the possibilities with them - and your skill to write. Great story, thanks for sharing it with us!
redcirce chapter 15 . 8/31/2006
Loved this story! Great plotting, good character voices, great to see Anamaria so prominently featured.
xamyxisxsnazzyx chapter 15 . 7/11/2006
I loved this story! Omg! Suspense! I am definately adding you to my Fav authors list...wish I could write like that. Especially Jack torture/angst...love it! he he

Great work!

Baby-Bikkie
Titus chapter 15 . 5/19/2006
Your story is so awesome! It's one of the greatest PotC stories I've ever read. And I'm not exaggerating! Very, very well done!
TITUS chapter 8 . 5/6/2006
I LoVe LOve LOVe LOVE YOUR STORY! IT'S DAMN WELL WRITTEN! SO AWESOME! PLEASE WRITE MORE OF THAT STUFF! Please!
jackysparrow chapter 13 . 10/30/2005
WOW That was FABULOUS! Great job!
jackysparrow chapter 11 . 10/16/2005
Opportune moment when will that be! well i have to go but i hope to read more really really soon.
jackysparrow chapter 10 . 10/15/2005
Lucette really digs jack. well shes not the only one *wink*

ok well this is not good grangers on the ship and hes got molly. this has bad written all over it. nice job.

js
jackysparrow chapter 9 . 10/15/2005
so thats how he met molly. interesting. WOW great chapter keep uo the outstanding work.
jackysparrow chapter 7 . 10/11/2005
wow. im glad they got cotton. the guy coul hav killed ana maria luckily jack saved her. im also glad that the Commodore has some reasoning. Granger now hes back thats not good .man he has one creepy mind *shivers* ill read soon. great job!
jackysparrow chapter 6 . 10/9/2005
YAY! Jack is awake and moving. the plan sounds good but will it work?
jackysparrow chapter 5 . 10/9/2005
wow! i really liked the whole flash back thing it was neat. the whole thing with the Commodore was pretty surprising. GOOD JOB!