Reviews for A Slash of Men
Z-L.B chapter 1 . 4/22/2008
Other then Trip and Malcolm (I don't watch Enterprise) you had all my favorites there! Boy what I would give to watch that strip poker game! ZLB
roja poo chapter 1 . 6/13/2006
hey moonglow! jus wanted to tellmyou dat i read all ur hp stories today and loved them. i had to read this one twice b'coz i dont know all the characters. you're doin a great job. keep it up.
KariHermione chapter 1 . 4/13/2006
nice!
Lone Butterfly chapter 1 . 3/17/2006
Silly, yes - however I'm quite sure I've had that same conversation with my muses a time or two!

**just 5 more minutes and I PROMISE I'll go to bed...**

You're going on my author alert list!
phoenix on ice chapter 1 . 3/8/2006
this was hilerious! i asolutely loved it!

of course i've come to the conclusion that i love all you're stories (harry potter related anyway).

i just finished the herm/sev/and fam trilogy and i absolutly loved it. i'd really love it if at some point you took all the children and told us their stories, just like one of those really long complicated mills and boons series about separate families and how their stories all entwine withdoesn't drag you away from writting for very long periods of time ;)
liferscove2118 chapter 1 . 10/2/2004
I love it that was the funniest thing I have every read so great we completely have some tv shows in common here as well as the harry potter books here

btw I also just finished re-reading your trilogy

great work

Amanda
Kyra2 chapter 1 . 8/20/2004
*giggles*

Most amusing.
britt-lipy chapter 1 . 3/3/2004
as silly as it was, it was highly entertaining.
keep writing!
b
Missi-druids chapter 1 . 12/9/2003
! was just wondering if i can have a link to ure livejournal and also (i know this seems cheeky) if u havent used ure invite could i please ive been wanting a live journal account for months!
email is
thanks
Tabby McGonagall chapter 1 . 10/19/2003
LoL!

That was great! xD!

Good going!
Nee chapter 1 . 10/16/2003
LMAO! Silly yes but so very funny! I loved Spike fighting with you. To cute. :)
IzzyMalfoy not signed in chapter 1 . 10/16/2003
Well, we have been busy, haven't we. I must say that reading this amusing bit of nonsense made my day. Really, I'm still laughing.
binkykiatch chapter 1 . 10/15/2003
Maybe the silliest, but so funny. M... I dont think I'll watch Enterprise in the same way again...

:D

GG

Spikey... he he he
cRudEdly chapter 1 . 10/15/2003
*rofl* aw, well, yes it's a bit silly, but 's that a problem? *g*

It was funny, I'm still trying to imagine them playing strip poker (oh, some of them are bad players... *evil grins*