Reviews for Prophecy
S.K.Y cyrus chapter 4 . 8/11/2013
Cute yet sad story, cant wait to see what happens next!
scryoko chapter 4 . 6/5/2013
I love this and can't wait to read more! :)
Persephone1 chapter 4 . 12/26/2011
Please tell me you haven't abandoned this! I love this story, and that's saying something because I usually hate mpreg stories! I can wait for an update, but at least give me some sign that there's light at the end of the tunnel. PLEASE!
Enjeru chapter 4 . 12/19/2011
*crack up in hysterical laughter* omg, the end to that chapter as priceless! Of course I feel bad for poor Hiei *huggles* and Kurama too I guess. lmao, his "femaleform" *snickers* I really like where this was going, I do hope it's still a work in progress and hasn't been abandoned...*hopeful look*
R chapter 4 . 5/13/2011
your a real great writer I love your yu yu hakusho fics please contuine them sorry this isnt very well written Im using my phone which isnt one of those smart phones like a Droid , Anyway awesome work!
ShadowWolfDagger chapter 4 . 5/9/2011
Awesome story, do you plan to update it or no?

~Tala-Paige~
Kitsune1818 chapter 4 . 5/1/2011
Oh god! This made me laught so much! my jaw hurts! So bad that this one is (again) not finished...

Hope... hope for an update... i guess
Guest chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU! You suck...at...life...
Chibi-Roy-Chan chapter 4 . 5/25/2010
Noooooz i need more! Wow this was brilliant, i am very impressed. It is quite different from anything i have read so far and it is very interesting and well written. I would love to read the next chapter so please update when you can :3
Kidiu chapter 4 . 4/28/2010
Well, four years and four chapters in the making. So, I'm guessing you did one chapter a year. But, the fifth is a little overdue.

So! I still think there might be a chance of continuation!

But, if there's not, either way, I still greatly enjoyed what you wrote. Thank you for a good story.
none chapter 4 . 2/24/2010
Update
A Fan chapter 4 . 1/20/2010
Ah, whenever I need another fix of your fiction, I come around and start reading one of these old pieces. Obviously, there's a chance they'll never get updated, which is kinda sad, but I live with it.

I can actually tell that this fourth chapter is written a little more skillfully than the first three, though they're great and catchy in their own right. Also, good backstory! Hiei having never seen daylight in his life, or interacted with anyone but the old koorime, does seem strange, like he wouldn't be able to survive and be himself in those conditions. I'm guessing he's agreeing to the lifestyle in order to make up for being the "origin" of the curse, or because the other koorime are keeping Yukina hostage.

Still, he's very IC, and so is Kurama, which I always appreciate in fanfiction.

lots of love and appreciation to you for having imagined this story, and for its good writing!
spiralgal chapter 4 . 1/29/2009
Hmm. Hiei is so funny! And the absolute lack of knowledge of the koorimes is funny too. Wonder what will happen next?
Dragos-serenity chapter 4 . 7/31/2008
*practically dies laughing* OMG you have to write more, it is so funny! I look forward to an update.
Adversaria chapter 4 . 10/12/2007
my god! this fic is f*ing brilliant! please do continue soon!