Reviews for Best of Both Worlds Alternate Ending
DMCF chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
DUM
Aquatic-Idealist chapter 1 . 8/8/2007
Hilarious! This was a great fic.
Andrew Joshua Talon chapter 1 . 11/20/2005
LMAO, wonderfully satiric!

It's interesting that the Federation would object to nukes, considering that photon torpedoes are weapons with yields of at least 100 megatons. Of course, that's without the social stigma...

Speaking of which, mind checking out my first full-length Star Trek fic? Some of your writings actually inspired a few parts of it...
Fanboy1069 chapter 1 . 10/21/2005
Marvelous! There aren't enough good parodies out there. Thanks for writing one more.

I especially liked the 'genetic engineering by the Vulcans' bit...
The Libran Iniquity chapter 1 . 8/1/2004
Oh, if only they did have the balls to do something like that for once. Ah well. Still, 'twas funny, though
Dragonfleet from FP chapter 1 . 6/7/2004
Oh I didn't know you wrote on as well. Interesting.

This parody was quite amusing. It highlights a lot of the problems associated with Star Trek, such as the Borg adapting capabilities, the uniforms and their use of strategy. At least SG-1 doesn't have a prime directive and they actually achieved more by using force!

Kirk would be my favourite captain. Voyager was okay though. At least earlier on it didn't look like a luxury hotel with families aboard like that Galaxy class Enterprise.
RCS chapter 1 . 2/16/2004
Strangevision, repeat after me: Pa-ro-dy.
AdmiralSpock chapter 1 . 11/18/2003
honestly it made no sense at all...bombs in the 24th century? they were abolished long before that...it aint really realistic and the characters wouldnt speak like that anyway...it could use some improvement..but other then that, its ok
A H chapter 1 . 11/15/2003
"As the immortal Shakespeare said…ah, screw it. My Earl Grey’s getting cold."

“These idiots are giving us the run of the ship as long as we don’t molest them.”

"Data spoke in technobabblese."

“That’s an order, dammit, not a request. Am I running a country club here?”

“Because they’re Evil Weapons,”

“It started two hundred years ago in Archer’s Era when the Vulcans started genetically manipulating the human male population so that we will no longer be born with testicles.”

“He was an anomaly,” Picard said wistfully. “Ah, but he did know the power of a good right cross. And banging all those alien babes….”

"but the yellow shirts were mysteriously killed even though the Borg didn’t bother the away team. Oh well, they were cannon fodder anyway. "

"Back on Earth, in San Francisco, Captain Picard was demoted for the audacity of using Evil Weapons, even if it was for the greater good of protecting Federation citizens. He should have found an obscure, kinder, gentler, high technology-based way to handle the situation without resorting to detonating The Most Evil Weapon Civilization Ever Devised."

Want my review ? Here it is...

You rule, dude ! You Da Man !
Admiral chapter 1 . 10/15/2003
"Captain's Log, supplemental: After successfully growing a pair, I decided to send the ship into high warp in search of Vash to give the strumpet a good buggering..."

Classic.