Reviews for GregBut this is just the working title
JE aka Yessina chapter 3 . 8/8/2004
Just realised that I hit the submit button to early since I had to check for the name of the archive (just found it recently)... and I forgot to add it... if your wondering about the archive... I found it at the 'The Wonderful World of Makebelieve' Archive.
JE aka Yessina chapter 3 . 8/8/2004
I first read your fic at and fell in love with it... I first started reading it because of the crossover and I loved the arguments... but you got me addicted the moment you mentioned gregs crush on grissom... aside from the fact that its my fav pairing I love those tragic romances... I hope there will be an happy end (if only for greg)

I can't wait to read how greg will get along with all those at cascade PD and when the rest of his old team find out where he is...

Also... I couldn't help but notice that you didn't update since the end of last year... don't tell me that this fic will be left as it is... I hope to see an update sometime in the future (the earlier the better)...
Meanthis chapter 3 . 6/24/2004
Interesting. Very interesting.

Hope there will be more of this soon. Greg meeting with the MajorCrimes Gang of Cascade could become quite... eventful.

Keep up the great work!
paints-the-sky chapter 3 . 12/9/2003
This has a good plot, but you need to liven it up a bit. Also, I don't think all the characters (excpet maybe Sara) are quite right. But I like it so keep writting!
Padfoot4ever chapter 3 . 12/9/2003
Great job! Cant wait for more!
Silver Mirror chapter 3 . 12/9/2003
Fic is great so far!
Chemystical chapter 1 . 11/29/2003
woohoo!
Dr Sanders...m...*smiles* i like that : P
Great story-write more CSI stuff please!
x
csifan1 chapter 2 . 11/4/2003
Um...this is pretty good.I have self esteem issues too and am relying on you to make it good so I can learn something from Molly and Greg and act the same way,K

story title GregBut this is just the working title by DumbOlddork
Unity Kincaid chapter 2 . 10/27/2003
He has a crush on Grissom? That's so cute!
Elanah chapter 2 . 10/27/2003
Yay, slash! I'm glad to see this continued. Now I just want to see what happens at Greg's new workplace. And if he reconciles with Grissom...
Elina too lazy to sign in chapter 2 . 10/26/2003
I do care. This is an interesting story, though I'm not quite sure I like the Grissom/Greg twist - not because it's slash but because I've always detested the Greg's-Grissom's-lapdog thing they have going on on the show. But this story hasn't have to be like that, now does it? ;) I'm sure you'll make it work out better than that. Right?

I like this Molly person. She's funny. But I'm not sure if I got it right; so Molly and Eric are siblings, but I got an impression that Greg was also somehow related to them. It probably was just a feeling that glowed from between the lines, I'm not sure. Well, anyways, I'm glad Greg's apologizing to Warrick, too, cos I've always thought he cares for Greg, in his own, better-keep-yer-distance-sorta-way.

Well, enough with the ramblings, see ya when you update. I'll try not to miss it then. ;) (And thank you for reviewing my stories.)
B4SQueen chapter 2 . 10/22/2003
good stuff going on here...looking forward to the next chapter!
rebecca mcgullion chapter 1 . 10/22/2003
Good work. Hoping to see him lean toward Nick though instead of Grissom
Padfoot4ever chapter 2 . 10/21/2003
it's great Keep up the great work and update often!
Unity Kincaid chapter 1 . 10/20/2003
Funny sh*t. I especially liked the line about the fish and the last bit about Sara being a bitch (I have never liked her character so it's always nice to see an anti-Sara fic...).