Reviews for This twisted emotion
Shiro Ryuu chapter 1 . 1/26/2006
So, this is Rociel’s POV, yes? I was confused at first, and had to kinda skim back over it afterwards ;; But then, I’m dumb like that. Also, there’s one typo, in the fifth paragraph - it should be ‘warned’, not ‘warn’. But that’s pretty darn good, seeing as how it’s the first one I noticed in five of your fics ALSO, don’t take my initial confusion to mean I didn’t like it; this is one twisted story indeed, and rather original. And sad, but that’s not surprising T.T Lovely prose.
Kaira-chan chapter 1 . 1/12/2006
D ... I honestly can't give good reviews anymore without just repeating what I said early. Please forgive me. D T_T Touching and sad and wai
Anastasia.630 chapter 1 . 12/30/2005
It's so tragic!
La Varla-chan chapter 1 . 8/20/2004
I've usually liked to picture Katan as stronger than that, but your view is interesting. Nice fic.
solaris chapter 1 . 10/26/2003
you better not make rosiel and katan gay cuz that just ain't right i've read alot of stupid shit that ppl write making angels no less gay its just plain..well not wrong but its disgusting! why the hell does he want him to hit him "please abuse me! slap me around a few times its make me feel better it makes me feel all warm inside." what kind of message are you trying to send to ppl. but hey really honestly i don't got a problem with your story i'm just a bitch...plez don't hate me i'm just sad and lonely...nah kiddin just bored so i would tell you my real pen name but you would probably track me down and kill me well what i wrote to you is nothing compared to what i wrote to other ppl but honestly those other ppl really sucked dick you on the other hand is cool with me rock on dude!
Ryuichi-pika chapter 1 . 10/19/2003
- This is good! dances around This IS GOD! XD...I mean..good!

*strange self is taking over*
Tysoyo Kalli chapter 1 . 10/17/2003
Very well written. _ Really enjoyed reading this fic cause yeah, its really well done.
FireKat chapter 1 . 10/15/2003
and again the tragic couple. beautiful and profound.

but no more dark moods for you! *huggles* don't be sad- you're my sister in happy, fluffly land _

(heh- i'm just jealous 'cause i can't write angst even when i feel it _)