Reviews for Allies
freda greenleaf chapter 2 . 7/17/2019
I love this story so much! And can I have your permission to translate this story into Chinese and post it in my blog? I really want share these story with my friends. I will highlight the resource .
Ammodytus chapter 2 . 8/20/2018
Nice story.

I feared for Legolas.

I’m glad they got out. (Even if it was to face Elrond AND the twins. lol)
Golden Bearded Dragon chapter 2 . 11/2/2016
This was wonderful! So strange to see that is was written over a decade ago. But, this still intrigued me because Legolas and Aragorn are basically my favorite characters in LOtR. Well, them and Gandalf. And everyone else, as well. I really do need to read the book.
wotumba1 chapter 2 . 5/11/2015
good Story!
wotumba1 chapter 1 . 5/11/2015
what a Meeting!
Stormcutter684 chapter 2 . 5/1/2015
wow! What an amazing story! Powerful, emotional, lots of friendship fluff!
I love how Aragorn and Legolas literally crashed into each other. I found it hilarious rofl! XD
It was also very tragic and dark, hearing about Legolas and his mother and his past.
But I love the blossoming bond between Aragorn and Legolas! It's so sweet! :)
Lady Artemist chapter 2 . 7/21/2012
I really enjoyed this story of yours!
SONofAPOLLOx chapter 2 . 8/25/2010
Great story. There were few minor mistakes. You could fix them if you want. Well, I'd say this story is 9/10 stars. Keep writing!
SONofAPOLLOx chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
Great chapter. There were only two minor mistakes that I found, which is good. Well, keep writing!
Avicenna Fabrica chapter 2 . 4/5/2009
This is fantastically written, blending past and present events to create a wonderfully told story!
Mandanza chapter 2 . 3/7/2008
Well-written and well explained feelings. You did well with Legolas' longing for revenge. It was convincing.
JessiTsuki chapter 2 . 1/24/2007
It was an excellent story. )
Batman'sBeauty18 chapter 2 . 12/20/2006
This is really really good. I know I'm reviewing a few years too late, but I still felt obligated to review.

Awesome fic!
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 2 . 4/17/2006
Like it.
SpaceRoses chapter 2 . 10/9/2005
Very very good. I especially found the parts about Legolas claiming that caring hurt, interesting. Thank you for writing this!
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »