Reviews for Allies
yllom21 chapter 2 . 9/25/2005
Short but good! Excellent job!
QueenofFlarmphgal chapter 2 . 7/21/2005
YAY!

I really enjoyed this story, being and Aragon angst lover, but you added even more. It was clever having them meet in an orc den trying to escape!

But i have to say my favorite part is when they first are together in the cell and Aragorn heals legolas. He's so selfless and nice!

But my ABSOLUTE FAVORITE thing is the line:

'Why do you help me?

Because you need it. Because I can.

AW!

wOoT!

sequel?
PilotIsis chapter 1 . 5/27/2005
hey wow tat is one captivating story u got there cant wait to read the next chappie
novelteas74 chapter 2 . 3/13/2005
Just downloaded, printed, and read this story tonight. Quite good. I loved some of the the repartee between the two characters, as well as the serious bits about Legolas' mother. Fine attention to language skills, too. [I added your story to my C2 list - I save my Favorite Stories list for "R"rated and other-than-LOTR fics and put my favorite G-PG-13 stories on the C2 list].
A-zla chapter 2 . 1/11/2005
A very nice story - althogh I was looking for the second part of you "modern" story (I hopw you write it soon...) - , I'm glad I read this. It's very good, too...
Kelsey chapter 2 . 8/15/2004
Loved it!

really good!
insanechildfanfic chapter 2 . 3/31/2004
this is great
Joshua Nenya chapter 2 . 2/20/2004
This story is one of the best i have ever read...to watch the growing friendship between Aragorn and Legolas in such a terrible place was really interesting.
Keep on like that, Greetings from Germany,
Joshua Nenya
tmelange chapter 2 . 2/6/2004
This is so good that it seems too short. Kudos on a great read.
Templa Otmena chapter 2 . 1/29/2004
That was a great fic and a great angle to take on the beginnings of the friendship between Aragron and Legolas. You wrote it all excellently, the prose and the characterisations. I especially liked the flash-back sequences that you wove throughout!
Excellent!
lulu bell chapter 2 . 1/21/2004
great job! love the story! dang! u write REEALLY good stories! abnother succes!
lulu bell chapter 1 . 1/21/2004
wow. veer good! great idea for their meeting. sad how u described the passing of legolas's mom. could ppicture it and singing from elves (in movie of fotr ee the passing of the elves). very good. can't wait to see what's next!
Nini the Electrocuted Sheep chapter 2 . 1/15/2004
Oh dear. Could it be that I actually read this story and forgot to review? It seems so. So, here I am.
This was just as good a story as "Exile" (which I've just finished the last chapter of), really brought out the Aragorn/Legolas friendship. Loved it. And the senario was certainly... interesting. _
Anyway, great story, love ya-
~Snitch.
Keithan chapter 2 . 1/10/2004
This is a very good story, well written and enjoyable to read. The plot, small though as it was, is great. Your use of flashbacks aids the development of the story.. and the characterizations are very good!
I love the way you depicted Aragorn and Legolas here. Seemingly light-hearted in their conversations despite the fact of their predicament, they were just so great. Very clever, witty and...funny, in the most 'appropriate' places. Not to mention, their strength, though not explicitly stated, could be clearly seen. And the development of their friendship is well paced. And their words.. hehehe.. it just makes me laugh.
This is a great story. just tumbled upon it as i was going through the site, and am I so glad to have read this.. A fic very nicely done in 2 chapters.
Hope you'd keep writing. )
~Keithan
Aedynne Wren chapter 1 . 1/9/2004
I just finished this story and wanted to let you know how awesome I thought it was. I love your use of wit and angst, and how the two often intertwine. I admire your standard of high quality writing and intriguing plots! I look forward to reading more of your work, but in the meantime, well done, and please continue to write more fabulous stories.
51 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »