Reviews for Of Youkai Bondage
Nikisha Riles chapter 6 . 10/16/2003
So far so good. this story is very interesting to rest. I am looking forward to reading more of this story, if you continue. I hope that you will continue until the end. Bye!
Deadly Tears chapter 6 . 10/16/2003
Wow! Great story, I love it! Please continue this story soon! _

*!*Deadly Tears*!*
Kohi wo Nomu chapter 6 . 10/16/2003
Wow...that's about all i can say. PLease update soon...i really want to know how this turns out!

Kitsune Hanyou
Crapulence chapter 6 . 10/16/2003
AH!

YOUR BREAKING MY HEART EVERYTIME I

LOOK DOWN TO FIND THE END!

WAH!

*sniffle sniffle*

MORE PLEASE (big greedy grin)

MUCH LOVE UPDATE SOON!
Kinja white kitsuen angel chapter 1 . 10/16/2003
that is a good story
Hoshi-chan1 chapter 6 . 10/16/2003
_ interesting enough.
Holy-Psychic-Vulpix chapter 6 . 10/16/2003
Keep up the good work!
Melissa Byrd chapter 6 . 10/16/2003
I swear this is so sweet. I hope you update soon. I also hope Ayame and Koga, if that is the couple, are able to get back together.
Stable-san chapter 6 . 10/16/2003
This story is so good. i love it please update soon. Will you be adding anymore of the charactors? I hope so. This really is good! Well writin as well.
Vahrian chapter 6 . 10/16/2003
Its very good. Ilike yhat you made Kikyo and Kagome related. Very good. * nodding vegerisly*
Lily Thorne chapter 6 . 10/16/2003
If I review SEVERAL times, will you update soon?

This is a particularily interesting piece. I've never seen anything done quite like this before. Me likey!

~Lily~
Reaper of the Souls chapter 6 . 10/16/2003
Poor Ayame! I really like the way you describe here and her feelings, though! Please update!
Twilightkitty chapter 6 . 10/16/2003
Hi. Yeah i like Ayame too. She's an awsome character. Anyhoo i just wanted to tell you to keep up the great work and i'll see you in my next review.
PrettyFoxDemon chapter 6 . 10/16/2003
I love your story!

_

I hope you write more soon!
Cettie-girl chapter 6 . 10/16/2003
Great chappie!

Poor Ayame. It's hard being taken away from the one you love (I think I know who it is) let alone what Hiten put her through.

Cute moment between Kagome and Inuyasha. So sweet! _

Hope to see more soon. :)
247 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 .. Last Next »