Reviews for Change my world, Please
Selina Novella chapter 8 . 9/28/2009
If Spike asked me the same question when I was ten, it would have taken very little to get me to agree. I hated being the freak. The only downside would have been being stuck at 10 years old for eternity. Might have asked him to punish em for me though. *sigh* ah memories. But then, I was so much bigger then them, I could have hurt them. But I just wanted to be accepted. Seen as something normal. Thankfully I'm now over that.
Spike chapter 5 . 9/28/2009
It wasn't a piano it was a bloody pipe organ woman! Put me in that stupid wheelchair for months, and you call it a piano? Fucking organ and the sodding slayer. Gonna rip her throat out and make her neck my chalice. *thud* ow.

lol. really though it was an organ.
lil-sushi-girl chapter 13 . 5/4/2009
i really enjoyed this story! i am soo glad you made a sequel...
brolly501 chapter 13 . 2/16/2009
good story
Secret Slayer chapter 13 . 12/1/2007
great story, completely loved it! hope the sequels just as good...)
BlueEyedBrigadier chapter 13 . 8/2/2006
Wow...should have expected that ending:O

Definitely one hell of a way to end things, Summersfan...can't wait for the sequel;)

blackeyedgurl chapter 13 . 3/12/2004
I loved the sequel, and of course I read things out of order, it's just in my nature, but damn you did a fine job on this. Not a lot of male fan fic writers out there, so we've definately gotta give props when the writng is this good. I will be keeping my eye on you mister!
zanthinegirl chapter 13 . 1/20/2004
This great! Very belivable Spike voice. You have me hooked- I'm on my way now to check out the sequel...
carla chapter 13 . 12/13/2003
please make a sequel it was really good
every1 chapter 13 . 12/11/2003
keep going
MaidenRo chapter 13 . 12/10/2003
Loved it! Yes, there has to be a sequel and soon I hope. I don't mind the POV from another character as long as it's still B/S all the way. By the way, you had me worried at the end there. Sike
artemis66 chapter 13 . 12/9/2003
more. must have sequale. if u dont i will have to hunt u down and make u write one. i put u on my favorites list. loved it btw if u did not get it.
Karl chapter 13 . 12/9/2003
Please write a sequel, the odd couple must go back to Sunnyhell and get the reaction of everyone else to their little adventure
Kari Mouke chapter 13 . 12/9/2003
Fantastic! You ended it the only way it could have been ended while keeping the level of the story where you did. Thanks so much.
MaidenRo chapter 12 . 12/9/2003
I'm loving this story! And it's PG, who knew. Well I hope the chapters left are all Spuffy. I'm sick of hearing them proclaim their love for Angel and Dru. Keep writing