Reviews for Aburana
Big Hero 6 fan chapter 8 . 9/8/2012
So what happens next?
Samurai02008 chapter 8 . 9/22/2010
This is an interesting story. What will Inu do next? Please update soon.
ElizT chapter 8 . 3/30/2009
I loved this story. I noticed how rape was mentioned in other fics and honestly it kinda scared me how little it affected there life's. Making a tribute to how serious rape is, well... I wish I'd thought of that. What I loved about this story is the realism in a family and friends pain as well as the doctors and modern events of healing. I beleive that even though others might say that depressing self hatred Kagome felt was not an exageration at all, as that is really what goes on in the mind of new victim and is WHY they cannot simply forget it. I am not a rape victim, but I know someone who was, she's actually currently living with me for a few weeks till she gets her own place, and I can't help but wonder if she wasn't the only person I knew who'd been raped but the only person to tell me so because we're as close as we are; she's like a sister to me. Personal reasons for loving this aside I must say I believe I will continue to love this story as, at the very least, a tribute to all the almost cruelly unrealistic rape plots out there and... thank you for it.
honeybear1200 chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
This story is great please kill the man who raped Kagome or at least beat him within an inch of his life.
UsagiMoon2627 chapter 8 . 12/4/2008
I'm loving it.. While I should be in bed, recovering I'm instead sitting here at 4 AM reading and crying... Please, finish. I wish to know more...

Rape is something we never come back from. While, yes, a part of our mind returns, it will takes years to regain what was taken. Our spirit, our hope, our soul.

Thank You.
Fire Inu Princess chapter 8 . 11/18/2008
awsome story! Please don't let that be the end I want to know if they find the guy that raped Kagome!
thea chapter 8 . 2/12/2008
well done!

there aren't many fanfics like this out there, it's a pity it's not finished, but i understand how easily that happens.

anyway great work.

i love protective inuyasha.
poems2songs chapter 8 . 8/19/2007
amazing story... really liked it... sad that happened to kagome but happy that inuyasha was there with her all the way... really touching... any chance of an epilogue?... good job... great work...
yours216 chapter 8 . 12/18/2006
Well my friend, the story had me in tears as it did a few years ago when I read it the first time. I have very mixed feelings about it this second read. I would very much like to find out what happened to Kagome and Inuyasha of Aburana, but I will not be disappointed if this is not continued. You are tackling a very painful subject matter that I can only imagine must hold some part of your life or of a close friend. I know from personal experience that a painful situation is much easier to forget when it's written in story form, at least that's how it works for me. You have so mant reviews of people wanting updates, but from a friend to a friend...this story doesn't need one because there never will be one. Rape is something one can never truly get over, it's something one must deal with every day, but with the love and support of family and friends life doesn't seem so hard.
dreamer1010 chapter 8 . 6/28/2006
aw thats so sad! update soon ok
AtticusBlackwolf chapter 8 . 12/6/2005
aw you made me cry a few times...please continue..It's a good story -
orangepencils chapter 8 . 11/3/2005
omg... this was such a touching story! deffinitly going in my favs! Please update.. I do hope there's a happy ending... or you know not a sad depressif ending.. Hope that bastard dies!
QueenTatooine chapter 8 . 9/28/2005
I can't believe you stopped this story here. There is so much more that should be covered, her recovery. Running from the problem never solved anything. Kagome has to make the decision to return and face it. She must learn to accept the fact that it happened, and grow stronger by over coming it. So much left to happen.

I hope you return to this story at a later date. Good luck with whatever else you might be working on.

~QueenTatooine
snowecat chapter 8 . 8/16/2005
Oh, why didn't you finish this, it's great. I hope you continue it soon.
Deliriums Darkling chapter 8 . 6/28/2005
You make me cry sad tears at the pain...*sniffles* I LOVE THE STORY...please write more...I wanna know what happens...