Reviews for A Beautiful Thing
Coo chapter 1 . 4/13/2008
One of the most realistic Draco/Harry stories I've ever read. In the books, there's a spark between them, but I can't see happily ever after in their future. This was just what I was in the mood for.
IsolinaBlack chapter 1 . 8/16/2007
A truly interesting story. The way you write is... Absolutely fascinating. You don't actually do the quoted text, like "Hello" much, but just write down sort of what they said... It's interesting, anyways, but yeah. And the ending... It's absolutely lovely. ;''
climbtreez chapter 1 . 5/19/2007
well... that was disturbing. A little confusing at times, very creepy. But good none the less. Good ending... I supose. Again, pretty disturbing. Good job?
Kiwee chapter 1 . 10/7/2005
Wow...just, wow...that was amazingly well written, and so sad!
unknown chapter 1 . 8/10/2004
... the only thing i can say is... wow. that was really really incredible. seriously. i have never been so captivated by a fic before. and i absolutely adore your writing style. this is really really good. keep up the good work.
TheVampiressMalfoy chapter 1 . 10/19/2003
After reading this story, I was in complete shock. It was amazing. Utterly mindblowing. It completely took me by suprise. This was not what I was expecting at all and I think you did a wonderful job in making everyone's chin hit the floor. I loved it.
wintry chapter 1 . 10/19/2003
M, absolutely thrilling and gorgeous, and god yes- what a fun ride. You tell story of Draco's life in one smooth, perfectly executed story. I can't understand why you haven't got more reviews. Grand characterization. So well connected and flowing that I envy you to pieces right now.
Moonlight Phoenix1 chapter 1 . 10/16/2003
Wow. And when I say wow, I mean WOW! This is one of the BEST fics I have read in AGES!

I love the characterization of Draco - simply becuase he is actually staying in character! I love the way you described him as a kid - so sweet, but so sad about never going to that beach again - and I also love the way you describe how 'people who don't see

you never bother to ask the right questions'. I love the way how you made Harry see through him. I love the way Draco finally feels happy. And I love love love the last two lines.

Basically, I love everything about this story.

This is SO going on my favourite's list!

Keep writing!