Reviews for Mmm, Tastes Like a Lemon
EvilNekoEatsYourSoul chapter 1 . 10/16/2003
_ Wow, I really enjoyed reading that, it was so funny! Good luck with your writing!
OhLollyLollyLollyLollipop chapter 1 . 10/16/2003
ABSOLUTE AND UTTER BRILLIANCE! YOU TOTALLY MADE MY DAY!
Rosepedal chapter 1 . 10/16/2003
dude that was so funny yet in a way really weird! i like lemons and inuyasha so i guess the two combined make a really good stort story. please write another one like this asap.
orlandosangel chapter 1 . 10/16/2003
that was really good i like that one alot.
Lyrakins chapter 1 . 10/16/2003
-gigglesnort- MY friends and I are like that... Not the physical, just the double meanings...
inu-osuwari chapter 1 . 10/16/2003
Haha! Cute and very well written! - This is a must-read! Excellent job, hehe.
Momentum chapter 1 . 10/16/2003
My gosh, this has got to be the funniest thing i've ever read. My brother's staring at me because i;m laughing so hard... O LOVED IT! _
slvrstarlight chapter 1 . 10/16/2003
*falls out of chair laughing* OMG THAT WAS SO FUNNY!

I think Miroku is rubbing off on Sango. _

Update your orhter stories soon!
Mastermind Kai chapter 1 . 10/16/2003
That was so funny. I'm going to have to show my friends this one.
her chapter 1 . 10/16/2003
hahahahaha i loved it! very nice play on words! and the ending was pretty hot! :P
EvilBunnies1 chapter 1 . 10/16/2003
lol I love your fic! I was trying to find out what it was but I couldn't because Its to big to hold. so I got lost there I can tell why you wrote this in privercy I wold have to too. I love your fic continue is you come up with another idea.
xxCrimsonMoonlightxx chapter 1 . 10/16/2003
xxCMxx: :: Stares at the people staring at her :: I was reading this in a library, and I was cracking up. Everyone is staring at me! Heehee! This was HILARIOUS! HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Sango: I NEVER have Miroku worthy thoughts!

xxCMxx: Sure, Sango... Sure...

Shippo: I don't get it. Why is this a funny story?

xxCMxx: You'll find out one day, Shippo. When you're older. Well, I gotta go. Bye!
Hermonthis chapter 1 . 10/15/2003
I can see why you had to write this in privacy, I'm blushing just as hard myself after reading this. (sweatdrop)

Yes, I admit that I was caught in between Miroku and Sango's reactions: thinking 'odd' thoughts and feel utterly embarassed at the same time. I just about died reading Inuyasha's last comment. _
inutikidudez chapter 1 . 10/15/2003
good story!very funny.
RavenShadow chapter 1 . 10/15/2003
Oh! that was so cute and funny! I really liked it!
315 | « Prev Page 1 .. 10 17 18 19 20 21 Next »