Reviews for Mmm, Tastes Like a Lemon
mintchoclt chapter 1 . 10/15/2003
Oh my god...that sounded so naughty. I understand now why you decided to write it in your room. I would be giggling and grinning like an idiot too.

Miroku and Sango's reactions were just priceless. Esspecially Sango's...the poor girl. And then Shippo completely confused on what they were talking about...And then deciding to investigate. And then it sounded like they were having an orgy by the way Kagome said the more the merrier. hehehe...I LOVED IT!

And the ending was just to priceless. This was very well written. Do did a good job in making us think 'that'...and then in the end having Inuyasha suggest it...I enjoyed it immensely.

Heather
Kitten Siren chapter 1 . 10/15/2003
OH GOD! *turns dark red, shivering as she blushed* Lemons... it was about fruit? And they...he..she... it! *dies* X.X Another great fic by the Inuyasha-fanfic-QUEEN! *bows and gives you a magic LEMON cookie*

Ja!
sielent soul of the sun chapter 1 . 10/15/2003
My gosh that was so funny! I can see why you wrote it confined in your room

Ja ne!XD
StarChild1 chapter 1 . 10/15/2003
hahahaha, ok, so i was laughing the whole time reading this and i scared my roommate cuz i was laughing so hard! i love your stories!
ShiroInu chapter 1 . 10/15/2003
LMAO! Omg,I was grinning widely at the screen when MIroku and Sango were listening..Omg,you did that so well! lol! It was hilariously cute.
thorsgirl chapter 1 . 10/15/2003
o, that was hilarious!
Biganimefan1 chapter 1 . 10/15/2003
i want to read a lemon not taste one
Mangolious Kiwi chapter 1 . 10/15/2003
Lol! That was entertaining, I liked the story a lot.

Ja!

*Kiwi*
Hell's Dragon chapter 1 . 10/15/2003
Gods! This is hilarious! Just loved reading about Sango's and Miroku's face changes as they listened. And Shippo's igonorance definitely adds some spark. This is great!
309 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21