Reviews for The Golden Hunter
Netchka3 chapter 2 . 7/29/2013
Good story. Need more. :-)
Piterio chapter 2 . 2/23/2013
This was nice. Short but nice. Well i don't know if there is sequel but i'm sure gonna look for it.
mjonar2 chapter 2 . 9/12/2011
This is great. I haven't found many of these crossovers. And the last line was just funny.
Teri chapter 2 . 7/20/2011
Just spending the evening re-reading some old favorites. I wanted to say once more how much I have always enjoyed your stories. I also saw the note at the end of this chapter you wrote to me nearly 8 years ago and I find myself wondering if I ever did get you your own Tara :) Thanks again for all of the enjoyment your stories have given me over the years.
Megagalvatron12 chapter 2 . 7/9/2011
interesting needs an update
Bobboky chapter 2 . 8/16/2006
awesome
ApocSM chapter 2 . 1/14/2006
Loved it! I have yet to see another fic like this one. Love how it is with the plot and everything. Update soon!
dogbertcarroll chapter 2 . 2/26/2005
Excellent crossover. I like the mention of Ash

too!
Kyra2 chapter 2 . 11/22/2003
I think I like this verse. Xander as Iolaus is certainly a lovely image.
Anne-Marie chapter 2 . 10/18/2003
LOL! I am amused, I like this, but I think you need to write another fic with Herc! :) And Ash *snicker* fab! makes me think of one of my fav Buffy/Herc xovers. Write more of these!
Malloy-1 chapter 2 . 10/17/2003
great story,you really should write a sequal to it
Shad4c chapter 1 . 10/17/2003
interesting story, i like it. Are you going to take it further (herc xan in sunnydale) or leave it?

Well keep on writing
Chooser of the Slain chapter 2 . 10/16/2003
Cool enough. I think you omit a lot of important details dealing with that episode. Should you rework this story, I believe you should get your hands on a transcript of this ep. and work out exactly what the change of costume does to its plot.