Reviews for Your Soul Still Burns
heaven-monument chapter 7 . 12/2/2006
Taki, right? Call it 'waterfall', as Taki literally means waterfall in English.
Bex the Hat chapter 12 . 12/17/2005
wow these poems are great!

woot woot!

and yeah coming up with titles are hard, i agree with you!

so i just leave it saying chapter 2!

well that was my attempt at rhyming, so ill leave the rhyming to you!

~chibi fire spirit~
Link-luvr chapter 1 . 10/4/2004
Excellent poem. I love it keep writing. OK
dfg chapter 7 . 7/11/2004
call it the makiki-maru
Spider-bear chapter 12 . 7/8/2004
CHARADE! at first i thought it was necrid or something and then your author's note led my to the answer! yey! once again, very good! more i say!
Arctic Husky chapter 12 . 7/8/2004
Yay! You said 'kindred spirit'! *breaks into laughter* Er... ahem... ;; Took away from the review a bit there, didn't I? Anyway, nice poetry as always - to one who couldn't rhyme if her life depended on it...
Shinrin-chan chapter 12 . 7/6/2004
Hahahhahah! On strike from titles! I should do that! I don't think the latest chapter (12) is hard at all to guess. It's easy if you read Charade's profile.
crimson-88 chapter 12 . 7/6/2004
Well its been a long time since i have reviewd but good work on this one
Baccus Cremaeus chapter 12 . 7/6/2004
Oh...ish it Inferno? GIMME MORE! Lol.
Freya Sacksen chapter 12 . 7/5/2004
I think you need to go over some of your poems. Your earlier are fantastic, but later the style you use starts to become repetitive. Your rhythm is going off on occassion now. If you're having difficulty pacing it, read it out loud. If you have to change the inflection or re-read it several times to make the rhythm fit, then change the stanza.

On other news, its great to see some fanfic poetry. Thanks for giving poets a good name! _~

Keep on rockin'.
Lord Alucard chapter 1 . 6/30/2004
Wow that was cool can you help me write poetry for my girlfriend. lol. I liked it. I also heard there making a soul caliber movie with acctual people playing the characters. Johnny depp will play knightmare kilik is played by keuno reaves. If you want the full cast E-mail me.
Arctic Husky chapter 11 . 6/30/2004
Took me 'til the end of the poem to figure out who that one was. ;; Glad to see you updating so frequently! All of your poems are awesome.
Spider-bear chapter 11 . 6/30/2004
horray for yoshimitsu! i say this all too often for this but GREAT WORK! _
Spider-bear chapter 10 . 6/18/2004
horray for talim! once again, great poem! _
Baccus Cremaeus chapter 10 . 6/18/2004