Reviews for Trials and Tribulations
Swazae chapter 5 . 7/28/2008
I love it! I love it! I love it! The new Kairi/Sora pairing is going to lead to so much conflict :D and i love seeing a jealous and posessive Riku!
Noodle-Doodle-and-Toe chapter 15 . 6/6/2006
I love this! your writing just sucks me into the story, like...some big thing that sucks stuf...umm...yeah.

REal eloquent of me. ANY way, WHERE IN THE NAME OF HELL IS YOUR NEXT CHAPTER! I want more!
Mystery Reviewer chapter 9 . 1/3/2006
oo, as soon as I knew he had a knife I was SO hoping he was going to cut Kado's cock off! Too bad somebody came. (
Draechaeli chapter 15 . 9/16/2005
good story I can't wait for the end!

Na
minnermon chapter 15 . 8/20/2005
Hey! Where's the 'last, uber-long chapter'? I want it! _ I'm actually relieved to see the end to Taiyou and Riku's relationship. I liked them as a couple, but it was just getting painful at the end! It needed to be called off! I'm also very glad that they both have someone to go to. I like this fanfic a lot! Please update soon! I also remember you mentioning only a few chapters ago in a not that you have a perfect guy for Taiyou? _ Anyway! Please continue!

-Ja ne :D
brit chapter 15 . 5/27/2005
DOH! . THE NEXT CHAPPY HAVE BEEN PUTTING ME ON THE EDGE OF MY SEAT! I'VE BEEN WAITINGFOR THE NEXT CHAPPY FOR A LOONG TIME! DON'T WORRY! I WILL WAIT FOREVER! ...5 minutes later I CAN'T WAIT ANY LONGER!
coffeeshop chapter 15 . 5/8/2005
ONE MORE CHAPTER! Come on, UPDATE PLEASE! .
reppie chapter 15 . 5/8/2005
Ah...*crawls around with lifeless eyes* Must, Read, Next, Chapter! NOW! *eyes suddenly flare to life* Hurry up and get the last uber-long chapter written Onna! I felt like I was watching a really good not so predictably soap opera and yelling at the people to not do or do so and so! hehehehe...This story is the greatest. I got so caught up in it I didn't realize how late it was and got to this chapter and saw that it is freakin 2:30 in the morning! You see how good this is! So to make up for my lack of sleep you better hurry up and get the next one posted or I will...*thinks, a demonic grin comes to her face* tie you up and toture you with a butcher knife! Muahahahaha...
jon-jon chapter 15 . 5/6/2005
NEED THE STORY I NEED IT PLEASE... DIEING NEED IT
rikaaa hikkix2 chapter 1 . 4/28/2005
hope you update real soon! mmkae bye!
Kitsune chapter 1 . 4/14/2005
Hi! I loved it! Sorry i waited so long to review but i checked your updates and you need to update more! e-mail me back at Kitsune_youkai_1991 I gotta go Bye!

-Kitsune _
DARK WRYDER chapter 15 . 3/25/2005
i love this update soon!
XFayt LeingodX chapter 15 . 3/17/2005
I really enjoyed this! I'm glad this is a trilogy. I don't know why, but I kind of wanted Kairi and Sora to be together, but what do I know? .

Anyway, great job. I can't wait till the rest comes!
TinyClownBean1 chapter 15 . 3/17/2005
Woot gotta love this story. I almost forgot that it existed...gosh I am terrible and I lvoe it so much too...oh well I read it and loved it! YAY can't wait for an update and Happy St. Patrick's Day!
Fallen Angel of Darkness chapter 15 . 2/9/2005
::Sniffs:: I love this story. ::huggs author:: Plezz update ::Cries from supsence.