Reviews for Forbidden
Nebelkind chapter 5 . 11/7/2008
I like this story so much! Please dont make the break to long...thought summer is to long away...

Anyway! Great story! Im waiting for new chapter!
dusty999 chapter 1 . 11/3/2008
Are you going to continue with this story?
Cerulean Waters chapter 5 . 4/23/2005
Forbidden is a beautiful fic, the emotions portrayed contrast very well with the plot. Please don't abandon it!
Black Mirror chapter 5 . 11/20/2004
Well, summer finals are over... and you still haven't continued. I really like this fic, though not much of the plot has yet to unravel (I believe) and I really hope you haven't abandoned it. Most good stories get abandoned after a while. Hope to read more!

Black-chan
UselessAbandonedAccount chapter 5 . 6/27/2004
AWESOME FAN FICTION SO FAR! Pwease pwease pwease update soon! This is really good! Awesome storyline! Pwease update! What happened to hilde? Is duo gonna meet her again?
HanaOtaku chapter 3 . 6/5/2004
*muses are holding Cyber back from beating the living daylights out of BlackStar* GR!

Ivy: CALM DOWN! Even if Duo got hurt it was still a good chap right?

Cyber: Yeah...
HanaOtaku chapter 2 . 6/5/2004
wait...something's gonna happen to relena! YEAH! *jumps for joy*
HanaOtaku chapter 1 . 6/5/2004
hm...*strokes chin* VEry interesting.
Ed chapter 5 . 6/1/2004
Gee, I love finals! *Gets struck by lightning for telling such a horrible lie* Itai...take your time, I'll be patient.
Ed chapter 4 . 6/1/2004
Ain't nothing wrong with the story! It's so cute, but I for one am going nuts with all the suspense teasers.
Ed chapter 5 . 4/11/2004
'S all right, I'll wait however long you need. I know what it's like, believe me.
SpnSwtHrt chapter 5 . 4/11/2004
NO*blinks* Ok, well i hope that you find some inpiration soon, cuz i REALLY like here your storys going, plaes update soon!
Mithros chapter 5 . 4/10/2004
lol id like the story to be updated more often but i also want you to put ur best in... id never want you to be dissapointed with something uve written. gd luck with ur finals *grin*
sarah
Chibis Unleashed chapter 4 . 3/25/2004
keep writing! i really wanna read more! this looks like it could turn out really really really really cute! and i love cuteness! so keep going! i can't wait for the next chapter!
ZmajGoddess chapter 4 . 3/21/2004
sounds intersting, I can't wait for more!