Reviews for One Big Family
pengwin-jibberish chapter 17 . 3/8/2004
I just did a marathon read and for me that's saying a lot. A story has to be dang good for me to sit at the computer that long.
I'm really digging this story.
I'm bummed though 'cause it hasn't been updated since last year.
I hope you haven't ditched the fic.
Welshy84 chapter 17 . 2/9/2004
I love this story. Best bit about it, its a dom/letty fic, love em :) casey scares the shit out of me though, the cutesy atituide, evil and the fact she got more numbers than letty lol
I can't wait for more of these story
PS, your going on my fave's author list :)
ZL chapter 17 . 12/18/2003
Hey! I know i'm not a review regular for this is my first time reading your story. I finally came to Chapter 17 where my eyes are poping out. And this is what I have to say about your story:
It is so god damn G-O-O-D! Marvelous! Awsome! All Praise! But can I ask you a question? Why must you make Casey Brian's twin? I totally HATE her chracter! She such a...never mind...better now curse. It's your story after all. Write more pls!
ZL
Sweetest Addiction chapter 17 . 12/12/2003
great chapter can wait for more!sounds like dat was a fun game!
CaptainCookiesSpaceShip chapter 17 . 12/12/2003
Great chapter! thanks for updating!
Jax33 chapter 17 . 12/12/2003
DEAR GOD! I DON'T BELIEVE IT! You updated. Good chapter. Hope its not weeks untill we get chapter 18. Keep up the good work.
Jalynrn chapter 16 . 11/26/2003
This is great. I loved it! This is one of the best written combinations of the two movies that I've seen. Good job.
nighttime writer chapter 16 . 11/19/2003
HAHA NICE JOB CASSIE! So what's phase two? I took a break from my homework juss to check if you updated. Well nice job and keep up the good work and frequent updates
PixiLu chapter 16 . 11/19/2003
What the hell is phase 2 gonna be? post more soon.

~pixi~
Sweetest Addiction chapter 16 . 11/18/2003
Hey girl dont worry i understand but girl u killin me here! lmao we need sum couple action! lol but i lvu ur story and will continue to read and review!
tempest-races chapter 16 . 11/18/2003
This was a very good chapter. I love Casey. You'n the baldies. Very funny! peace, Tempest.
Jax33 chapter 16 . 11/18/2003
Hey. Sorry for not reviewing the last chapter but I was feeling lazy. Another great chapter. Nice to see that we are past day one in Miami. I really like Casey and hope she sticks around for the story. Yet again more Brian / Letty lines (thank you). Whats happened to Rome? The only time hes in the story hes normaly arguing with Brian. They are supposed to be best friends? I hope Brian won't leave Miami. Maybe he could go to L.A. for a while but come back? I really like the idea of "operation bonding". Should be a laugh. Looking forward to your next chapter.

P.S. Sorry but you are using the word "Dawg" a little too much.
CaptainCookiesSpaceShip chapter 16 . 11/18/2003
Great chapter!
CherryRedSi chapter 15 . 11/13/2003
Hi! Great story - I live in Miami so it's neat that everything takes place there...add me to your Dom and Letty Freak list. I love their relationship, but no offense - I thought 2Fast, 2Furious was a waste of money. Keep up the good work, you're quite talented. More Dom and Letty, please!
greenglowchassis chapter 15 . 11/13/2003
hey. soo good. i really like your story. man what else to say.. what to say. its just awesome :)
136 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »