Reviews for Sirius Issues
Sapphirewaterfall chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
lol, i love it! please, please keep writing!
Emiliana Keladry chapter 1 . 2/28/2008
Poor Sirius! that was hilarious!

Emma
Monica Woodfairy chapter 1 . 9/9/2006
ha ha I like this, especially that Sirius is Gay!

if he really?
Hazel-Buttafly chapter 1 . 3/3/2006
lol! lol! lol! this is fudging hilarious! please continue ASAP!

Hazel-Buttafly
made.unmade chapter 1 . 11/13/2005
heehee. hilarious.
Demi chapter 1 . 9/19/2005
ha ha ha ha ha ha! that was so funny! i loved it! that was so great. i love one shots like this that just give me a good laugh, and that definately did it for me! i loved it! great job!
Moony's puppy chapter 1 . 7/23/2005
OMFG, that's so funny. I can see that all happening too. Poor Sirius!
natalie chapter 1 . 3/27/2004
LMAO! This was great! haha Sirius called lily "fatty!" haha now that is the number one thing you NEVER call a pregnant woman!
Renia chapter 1 . 1/20/2004
This is great! i wana no wat Lily will do Sirius next! keep writing!
Trinity Day chapter 1 . 11/3/2003
Cute and funny.
HealerAriel chapter 1 . 11/2/2003
*snicker* poor Sirius. It is indeed going to be a long night.

I'm not a Sirius/Remus shipper, but ever since I developed a liking for "Gravitation" (shonen-ai anime), it doesn't freak me out as much to see those two paired up. So, that's good, I guess.
Phoebs1 chapter 1 . 10/29/2003
read your story and it made me laugh which is not good-(I'm in an umm, fake Gov't class) well, thought it was good and I should write on the keyboard which will tell the computer which will tell you. . . well, I gotta go keep on trucking I mean writing
artemis chapter 1 . 10/25/2003
i really like ur story alot very very very funny...but did sirius have to be gay? *sighs* oh well. it is pretty funny. please update soon i like it! very funny!
JC chapter 1 . 10/17/2003
I feel slightly compelled to say some moderately constructive...but since this is a humor story and not meant to be taken seriously (crud, I did NOT mean to do that), I mean ...er...there's no word to replace "serious" is there? Probably is, but am too lazy to find it. Wait a minute..this is a humor/humor story. How can that be? Wouldn't that be a double negative thus cancelling out the first humor? Maybe it's a humor story in the fact that it's not a humor story and the reader was expecting a humor story, thus being a joke on the reader.

Oh yeah. If you just remove the single four letter word referring to excrement, you'd make this an PG rated story. It's not really PG-13.

But nice job with a comedy story. I'm an angst person myself so I'd probably start out the story with some quite disgusting and self-serving monologue. Er...if anything, I now know where Harry got his PMS-ing side from.

Cheers,