Reviews for The Last Chapter
lucia marin chapter 1 . 5/21/2004
hey i really like this one. dean's pov is a pretty tragic one, but most lits hate him to such an extent that we can't consider the literary value of this aspect. don't we all just wish it had stopped here though - what the hell - but hey, it's not our world, we just exist in it part time. good job with the train of thought - it never got boring or sappy, it maintained just the right level of philosophical introspection. i commend you.
luce
Arianna555 chapter 1 . 4/27/2004
Oh...wow.
It's very unusual for me, at least lately, to read a non-lit/Rory/Jess story. But I realized you'd written more, and I haven't been reading that many fics for a while, so I click on it and see this and...I'll shut up now. ;)
This is just wonderful. I love how you portrayed how Dean felt, how not everything ends happily, how he thinks of Rory now. Especially...
"He’d felt an odd need to fill the air with some substance so that the quietness would not seep in and remind him of the everything else." That was just great. She doesn't want him, well fine, he doesn't need her. Does he? How does what was supposed to be an escape or a rebound turn into something forever that shouldn't be forever... And how he knows he shouldn't have done it but can't take it back. It was so realistic and well done.
Awesome job! D
skitz-o-frenik chapter 1 . 10/17/2003
hey i really liked ur story, nd i like dean so im glad u wrote sumfin about him. no one includes him nd its about time he got sum cred, i fink hes gorjuz(he looks like my bf actually lol) yeh newayz woz dat the end? coz damn girl i reckon u shood update nd keep going i really liked it.

skitz
ouhs000 chapter 1 . 10/16/2003
Wow, I normally don’t enjoy any kind of Dean-centered story, but I really liked this one. I don’t necessarily agree with all of what you wrote – I believe that Dean thinks he loves Lindsay – but it was really well written. :)