Reviews for That Girl
JolietJane chapter 6 . 1/28/2011
"Maybe prince charming doesn't know what to do."

Aaawwwwww... so damn cute.
dp03kf chapter 13 . 8/30/2004
Great story
Poppyseed58 chapter 1 . 11/1/2003
Hi

This was a nice story. It was nice to see Ray get the girl this time
AiredaleLady chapter 13 . 10/31/2003
That was a really good story, well written and completely in character. I was really taken aback by the twist that this girl was Egon's cousin, but I think that, by doing that, you avoided any "Mary-Sue issues" between her and Ray. I look forward to seeing another RGB story from you in the future.

Take care; happy writing.

Mlle. Dinkley
boothbones06 chapter 1 . 10/30/2003
Awesome Ray based story! I loved it, but Now I'm dying to know what happens in the next chapter. :) Great story.
AiredaleLady chapter 8 . 10/19/2003
AK! YOu made it into a cliffhanger! I can't wait to read the next part. Now, onto the review. For your first RGB fic, I thought it was extremely well written. Everyone seemed in character and you dialogue and scene descriptions were very vivid. It is nice to see someone writing the "humanitarian" side of the gang.

Truth be told, when i initially saw that there were 8 cahps and 70 words, I was hesitant to read it; but the chaps were just the right length and made me really want to read more. I hope you update this soon. BTW, I absolutely LOVED that reference to wheat would happen to Egon and Janine _. Hurry up with the next part!

Mlle. Dinkley
RayElaineFan chapter 1 . 10/16/2003
execllent story! i'm adding this to my favorite story list. Keep writing good stories.
Girl of the shadowed wate chapter 1 . 10/15/2003
nice work with dialouge v. realistic, so as in the mcdonalds commercials "i'm lovin it man" keep it up

-cecily cardew