Reviews for Of Ravens And Wolves
Black-Dranzer-1119 chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
This story was great. I have only just finished rereading Untold Truths for about the third or fourth time lol when I remembered I hadn't read all of the prequels and stuf you wrote for them. I liked it how you had it in Claudette's POV. There are very few OC's I like and she is one of them. XD The meeting between Ata and Tiffany was great too.
thegreatwhitewolf chapter 1 . 11/15/2007
So THAT is why Tala and Tiffany hate each other so much. He he he. Though I agree with Tala. I thought the little bit about the dung was simply hillarious. :P
BloodRedViolet chapter 1 . 9/12/2007
is this like the few minutes before ata goes back and boys day in or out starts or is it earlier than that
QueenLeer chapter 1 . 8/3/2007
Wow! I'm surprised to find a prominent OC in a story written by you XD Then again, this was one of your earliest fics. And, quite frankly, who cares if there are OC's? Tala is totally kick-ass in this one! He's kick-ass in all your fics! Love the one-liners. I wish you'd continue the sequel, but in the mean time I'm loving your other fics so don't feel rushed. We'll just sit back and wait for more greatness, okay? XD
crystal cerberus chapter 1 . 7/3/2007
Are u crazy,that was horrible
LiPhi chapter 1 . 11/27/2006
o

how did he know it was her!

I love Untold truths and I am now determinded to read everything you've wrote relating to it ]

_
DaCow Takao chapter 1 . 9/25/2006
Hm, a part seemed a bit... familiar? x3

Anyways, I loved it!

-huggles-

- DaCow Takao
Think Chocolate Thoughts chapter 1 . 5/25/2006
Lol how cute! I compliment you for the great comebacks that Tala/Ata says. They're just the best and I so wonder how you come up with them 3
Tootchy chapter 1 . 5/13/2006
Hello, I read this fic when you first wrote it but I wasn't a member and I didn't know how to write reviews. I must say that I absolutely adore your writing and this fic portrays Tala very well. It's very original, a lot of fics just make him evil, retarded or psycho. Just like max, the poor boy never gets portrayed as anything more than hyper-active or stupid.

Well done, this story is going on my favorites list and I do hope you update your prequel and sequel to untold truths.

Am I being deluded or do I sense something more than friendship could blossom?

Thank you for the very entertaining one shot!

Lady-Nikki
mimi chapter 1 . 5/2/2006
hi I really love this story and untold truths.

I would like to know if you're write a story with tala and raven. that would be nice.

don't stop the good work
Vampirycent chapter 1 . 12/2/2005
Ooh... It makes me want to go read Untold Truths now but I only read it a few days back and I kinda have to sleep soon so if I start reading it now then I won't get to bed til about 4 in the morning because I'll be reading and I might actually -die- from exhaution(sp?) and I'm sure you wouldn't to be guilty of that now, would you? So I'll just go away and read something else that is short. Yeah. This was great, nicely done _

Until next time, TC. Peace.

Angel
loveisagiftuseitwisely chapter 1 . 3/14/2005
Brilliant story, but can you PLEASE hurry up and start writing the next part of Untold Truths, it was getting really good, and the poem you wrote about what happened next was O.K, but I prefer a story, so please HURRY UP!

Thanks...

_
Angel-Led-Astray chapter 1 . 2/15/2005
I love Ata! He's just too cool. I love 'Untold Truths' - not only is that an awesome story, but you have made so many other mini stories from it - it's soo cool.

stupid Tiffany. Blegh!
Albinate chapter 1 . 2/15/2005
Hilarious! How i love when Ata is buggin' Tiffany ** I just love him
Chaco and Lily chapter 1 . 1/30/2005
Both:-laughing there arses off-

Chaco:HAHHAHAHAH! THAT WAS JUST TOO FUNNY! XD Oh god that was the best it almost had me in tears of lauhgter!

Lily:Same here XD That was just so funny, I really loved this fic!Tala really is the best XD

Chaco:Man that was funny XD Although, I can understand him figuring out she was supposed to get his guard down but hpow does he figure out her name O_o?

Lily:Does it matter? I SO agree with Raven though "Oh, I am so liking him" XD HELL YEAH!

See ya!We really loved this!

Chaco and Lily