Reviews for I Got Out
Leaving and Left chapter 1 . 3/6/2014
This is so good.
OhtarIstar666 chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
My poor baby, so abused. Really good
prongette chapter 1 . 7/13/2007

It's all I really have to say.

I loved the originality of it. Like as in James didn't become friends with him right away and yada yada.

It made me cry too.
Anna B. the Greek chapter 1 . 7/8/2006
Oh my, that was so touching. Great job depicting Sirius's life. As for the end, it gave me the shivers.

Good work!

See ya,

Anna :)
spoons are for marmalade skies chapter 1 . 6/25/2005
there's too much in it so it drags. but i really like it. it's all, siriusishy.

killer ending. killer title. several outstanding lines and a lot of good imagery. you could take out the exclamation mark and it wouldn't hurt.
me chapter 1 . 9/26/2004
omg this is so sad. i almost cryed. u r now officialy my fav author. i luv ur outher fics too. please keep writing loads and loads of fics.
natalie chapter 1 . 7/19/2004
great story, it's not how I would've portrayed sirius, but it's still very good.
ellonen chapter 1 . 6/29/2004
Astoundingly deep and precise characterization on Sirius. His personality wasn't pondered much in the books, but I've been thinking about it myself, and I'm very glad that someone has the same train of thoughts of him than I do. You've written him as a dark and slightly angsting person, who, despite all the hardship he has endured, can be happy.

Because happiness is good.

I'm surprised that your writings, all of them, while very different from each other (take an example of "The Trouble With Being Perfect" and this one), are just as good as the previous one, though I must admit that I love the Sirius-centric stories most. I'd fall into a rant about how well you captured him/his persona and how I'd like to praise you, but frankly, I think you've gotten just about enough of that.

The whole mess/thing/life between the words "I needed out." and "I got out." is just priceless.
Siriuslover chapter 1 . 4/18/2004
Oh may god, that was so sad and sweet. I cried buckets when he died and I feel like crying right now. But you know what? u made me realize how selfish I was to be angry that Sirius was killed. He did after all not have much of a life, and he is probably better off with his friends. You are right, he was living in the past. Oh it was so sad and sweet. I love him as I weep for him.
Leslie Lady of Light chapter 1 . 3/24/2004
Aw! I nearly cried when I read this, it's so sad and sweet. I always loved Sirius and this makes me love him even more...
Kelly fredweasleygirl3 chapter 1 . 1/11/2004
wow. Kirbee, this is so good. But, now I feel like I'm gonna cry... Poor Sirius :(
DittoGirl chapter 1 . 1/11/2004
Whoa, that was awesome. True, it was sad, and awfully depressing, but that's how his life was. You captured that really well. Wow, good job.
Kim chapter 1 . 12/15/2003
I don't know how you make your story's so good i really dont, and i'm not exagerating either. I wish i could write like you, i am working on it, keep it up
KIM
Lila Elensar Kiki chapter 1 . 12/12/2003
OMG Kirbee, that was amazing. There are tears in my eyes..
That was great, I loved it.
It was amazingly excellent.
*sniffle*
Faye chapter 1 . 11/26/2003
Wow, that was really touching. I mean i was crying at the end when Sirius was talking about the veil. I have read all your stories and you have an amazing talent, keep on writing!