Reviews for I Got Out
thirty2flavors chapter 1 . 11/22/2003
I love it.

I felt like making that my entire review, because it seems strong enough, but ah, you deserve more. Yeah. I love it. I wish I could write something like that. Pshaw. I got a peculiar... feeling! XD It's a little bit funy this feling inside... oo; Anyway. Yeah. Thanks for reviewing my fic. I'll probably read your others eventually- this one was so good. X.x I hope my fic isn't like, too terribly horrible in comparison to yours. Anyway. Good job!
Tina chapter 1 . 11/10/2003
That was amazing! I loved it even though it was so sad. You really are a great writer!
Kari Lynn Cortez chapter 1 . 11/1/2003
omg! this is SO good, i luv it! (just like all ur fics) 'i got out' i luv the way u incorerated the title throughout the entire ficcy

it worked so well!

Wishing you a slow and painful death,

Love always,

Kari Lynn
Grimm Sister chapter 1 . 10/28/2003
Well that's thoroughly depressing. Very well writen though, if a tad repetitive at times for those of us who know the story so well.

Katy
owlpostagain chapter 1 . 10/27/2003
wawawawawawawawaw

ok this is taking forever

anyway...AMAZING ficlet! *SNiFF* so SAD! i miss sirius so much!

Love,

Lauren, Fillii, OwLPoStAgAiN (i can't remember which one i usually sign with!)
Cateyes8 chapter 1 . 10/21/2003
This is an amazing story ... it's really really good... and it makes so much scense... it really is really good. Your an amazing writer ... keep up the good work.)

~~Cateyes~~
lily and james fan chapter 1 . 10/19/2003
one again i am floored by ur writing ability. i have been following your stories since the prequel (when it was on the warnerbrothers hp site) but i was 2 young to submit rewiews then. your stories are all incredible! i really enjoyed reading this one.
NattyNatterz chapter 1 . 10/18/2003
Hey Kirbee!

All I can say is...WOW! That chapter was just amazing...brilliant...whatever you want to call it! Everyone loves Sirius, but I think this story will actually give a deeper reason as to why people love him. They have tons of James and Lily stories, but there are barely Sirius ones. This fic is awesome...and KEEP WRITING!

-Nat
Samantha Riddle chapter 1 . 10/18/2003
Heys, Nat asked me to read this, so I did and let me tell you this is amazing! Your such a wonderful writer! The whole thing flowed nicely, and the wording was fantastic! This is just... wow. I'm trying to think of some constructive critisism but its rather hard. Umm, your descriptions for the type of story this is are excellent btw. Okay, sorry I can't think of any ways you can improve this. This is just wonderful! Keep up the fantastic writing! (And also, I'm adding you to my favorite Authors list.. I hope you don't mind)

~*Samantha Riddle*~
lelegurl9 chapter 1 . 10/17/2003
aw that was so sad! but i think that's really how sirius feels, about getting out his world. he wasn't happy... thanks so much for writing this!
Fishsticks chapter 1 . 10/16/2003
Wow! This is really good! In most fics, you see Sirius as a flirty, devilishly handsome prankster who instantly made friends with James, Remus, and Peter, which gets really annoying after a while. On the other hand, your fic is very good, as well as very realistic. I could see this happening. Not many writers portray Sirius as being insecure in any way, but you've done that in a way that is believable! Overall: great fic!
Puss chapter 1 . 10/16/2003
aww! this is so sad and sweet! i really like All your stories esp. WDBTN and THR. How dare you create a wonderful new story when you've got me jumping for updates!;)
Pheonix Tears489 chapter 1 . 10/16/2003
Wow. That was truely amazing. It is probably the best short fanfic I have read yet. I have a knot in my stomach just from reading it. You have really outdone yourself. The other day I was reading A Prophecy FulFilled; let me say, you have really developed as a writer. I absolutely that little twist at the end and the unique story line with James and Lily. Congratulations on your best story, you left me speechless...
Maramalade chapter 1 . 10/16/2003
Hey, it's a good story.. but a wee bit depressing. eh oh well.. keep writing!
mooncancer chapter 1 . 10/16/2003
This is the best Sirius fic I have read so far. It's so good. I loved the way you captured James, Sirius and Lily. I'm a big fan of the MWPP and L/J time and I think all of your fanfics are amazing. But please start WDBTN again because I'm addicted to it and you left it at such an critical part too. Please, please write more soon and please keep the second part as it is, it's just wonderful.

mooncancer