Reviews for Half of My Soul
agoodcupoftea chapter 2 . 12/17/2008
Too bad you dropped this...
SumireMayonaka chapter 2 . 1/12/2006
Coolies! Like this one! :D
SumireMayonaka chapter 1 . 1/12/2006
Okay I almost found myself crying then :'( *sniffs* so sad...poor kouichi :(
wouldn't you like to know TT chapter 2 . 4/4/2005
know what? I LOVE This fic so much I think I'm ganna ask for you to make it longer!

PLEASE! PLEASE! continue it! I love kouici angest! and this story needs more!

OH PLEASE! for me!
dejimonfrontier chapter 2 . 1/5/2005
very nice fic, very dark (ch1). I like it a lot! But... plz change the ending or continue it, cuz the "mayb its not a dream part was a VERY good idea." nways, I love this fic, me like fics were the twins are bro (aka fics without Yaoi)
GemmaniGirl chapter 2 . 12/1/2004
Aw this was cute! Poor Kouichi hope his dream didn't mean anything. Great Story!
calmdew01 chapter 1 . 11/17/2004
whowe! dis practically the one of the best i read! sorry for the short to others...but I reAlly LIKED di story! Hope you update son!
illypays chapter 2 . 11/7/2004
ILLY: hay pays you have bad dreams a lot don't you?

PAYS: oh ya so?

ILLY: well are they as bad as his?

PAYS: not normily, anymore that is. oh but resintly I had a very weird nightmear. but Its to weird to tell.

ILLY: come on tell me(puppy dog face)

PAYS: OK Im actully not relly shere but it had somthing to do whith koji, oh torchering and um oh ya tomatos.

ILLY: wha 0_0 tamatos? whats up whith that?

PAYS: I don't know, i told you it was weird.

ILLY: well haveing a dream about tomatos is not somthing normel of corse your not normle ether.

PAYS: HAY!

ILLY: What its a compliment

PAYS: OH OK

ILLY & PAYS: well we loved your fic it was cool you should not put yourself down so much.

your frends

illy&pays
koriaena chapter 2 . 10/11/2004
_ i thought it was a good ending!
Henrika chapter 2 . 5/17/2004
I'd kinda like to see a continuation. You have a real knack for character insight. Hope to see more stuff like this soon. Thank goodness that you're a non-slash person. I completely agree with you that incest is wrong. Keep writing!
Mr. Cane chapter 2 . 3/19/2004
Lol, you write long chapters! Very good story though!
Mr. Cane chapter 1 . 3/19/2004
Wow! This is really good!
Sweet Miracles chapter 2 . 2/6/2004
*shakes head* Again, this is great, and since the title of the fic doesn't really have anything to do with the story so far, I'm hoping you'll continue. And since I already ranted so much about how incredibly GOOD this is, I won't do it again. Hope you update.
Rosenite
Sweet Miracles chapter 1 . 2/6/2004
Oh god... I feel almost unworthy to be reviewing to this breathtakingly powerful story. You are such an incredibly well-developed writer in so many aspects, it makes me want to become better too. I hope that someday I can be as good as you are. The whole time I was reading this first chapter (and keep in mind I have not read the second part yet) I felt my throat logde. I could barely contain myself from getting to the next line. The relations between Darkness and Light were portraid perfectly. This is probably the most serious review I've ever given to anyone. I can wait till I read the next part. Thank you, and I hope this wasn't too annoying due to the fact that I'm just finding this story NOW. *sighs* So hard to find good fics. Arigatou.
Rosenite
Cassia chapter 2 . 11/28/2003
Hi Raven Nightstrider. I'm so sorry to use your review space here to respond to your review on the last chapter of "Curse of Angmar" but you don't have an e-mail listed and I wasn't sure how else to contact you.
I just wanted to let you know that the way to keep those irritating double-spaces out of your html documents on is to delete the carriage returns between the lyrics so they all run together in one line, then put the spaces back in, but hold down the SHIFT key while hitting ENTER and that will keep the single-spacing that you desire. :o)
Hope that helps!
I also wanted to say thank you so much for the wonderful review! I'm so very glad you liked our story! thank you!
Cassia