Reviews for The Commute
Janiqua chapter 1 . 12/22/2005
Wow. That was really good. I know you wrote this a long time ago, but still. It was really good.
hazelle chapter 1 . 4/8/2005
Grerat stuff! Keep up the good work! :D
XMarisolX chapter 1 . 10/7/2004
Superb. From beginning to end. not a single misplaced word. and a wonderful, seamless, missing link in the Smallville universe.
namjai chapter 1 . 9/15/2004
I have no constructive criticism this time, because I just loved this. Every bit of it. It made me laugh (at Clark's "happily ever after" scenario), it made me think. Excellent.
The Die Hard chapter 1 . 10/17/2003
Durn my timing! Comes from having to timeshare on other computer while my 386-wanna-be is in the shop. I know I already reviewed this (and had to cheat to get to it twice, but just wanted to say again how wonderfully you did the emotions. Lake wanted a piece of Phalen, yes she did. Sometimes, it would just suck to be Clark and have that restraint of conscience.

Much thanks for the R&R! Dylana has been wandering around in my head for years - it took Smallville and young Superman to give her the sendoff she deserved.
AuburnMistress chapter 1 . 10/16/2003
Hey Becs! That was great. So much Smallville-ness, very strange. I can definitely see you saying this stuff...kinda weird. Yay you wrote a new story!

I heart you becs!
lizack chapter 1 . 10/16/2003
I think it's a cool fic.

Thanks for sharing it.
The Die Hard chapter 1 . 10/16/2003
That's a really, really good take on Clark's emotions at that point. We saw him say how scared he was that he actually wanted to kill someone. And didn't. Know what, Clark? Most of us wouldn't have hesitated for a second. Probably a good thing we're not you.