Reviews for An' Everythin' Nice
Remy'sRose chapter 1 . 10/9/2014
This fic literally made me go: aaaaawwwwwww! Love it! I swear I could actually see the scene you painted for us. Bravo!
scribblemyname chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
I love it! This is sweet and the list he left her had me rolling.
piccolajules chapter 1 . 6/18/2006
i loved it! it's simply great :)
demiducky25 chapter 1 . 9/25/2004
Oh man, this was such a great little story! You really tied up a lot of the ends that the X-treme X-men comics surrounding this story never really talked about, like why Remy went in the disguise he did for the mission. Everything just flowed so nicely! I can't say enough nice things about it! :-) I hope you don't mind, but I have added it to my C2 community "The Best of X-men One-Shots." Thanks again for sharing this story with all of us! :-)
Lady Farevay chapter 1 . 6/8/2004
Aww,i loved that!

It was so cute!

Can you do more?

Lady F
comicfn chapter 1 . 5/20/2004
That was so sweet. You must continue it.
Stephanie chapter 1 . 12/8/2003
That was super cute. I loved the note. You should go on with it though. There has to be more to this story.
edanielrya chapter 1 . 12/2/2003
What can I say? I'm a believer in reciprocity. And I'm shamed it took me so long to get over here and check out your work.
What must I bribe you with in order to see more Romy goodness? This was the perfect blend of banter and romance and conflict. Sigh. As I'm stuck right now on a flabby chapter 15, I'm just damned envious right now.
Write more!
ChaosCat chapter 1 . 11/28/2003
Cannot thank you enough for writing this, especially after reading the insanity that was ishs 31 & 32. What are they thinking?
Anyway. This is great.
Please write a sequel? prequel? Anything else with Rogue and Remy in it? You write them both so well, and I just love it!
Beaubier chapter 1 . 11/20/2003
I really enjoyed this. I definitely felt that the whole thing was lacking (So... he's in Texas... what's going on?) and reading this filled in some nice gaps for me. I'm just gonna pretend Claremont said that, if that's ok with you. Amazing how fanfic can make you feel less confused really...

But nice work with the first person, and I do love your Remy. Very in character. And I'm awful picky about him!
rosin chapter 1 . 11/14/2003
Aw. That was too perfect! Marvel could definitely take pointers from you.
Katrina5 chapter 1 . 11/11/2003
I'm so glad you wrote this little fic, especially after the letdown of 31 and 32. Loved the list Gambit made out for Rogue. I can so see her forgetting about the loss of her powers and getting into trouble. Wonderful story!
Ludi chapter 1 . 11/9/2003
Oh! Since I too wasn't too happy with the R&R (non-)stuff happening in X-Treme at the moment, I too was gonna write a fic like this. Glad you did it first though, because this is so much better than what I was gonna write ;)

OMG! I loved the way you tied in that Bishop thing! Coolness! And the list! Awesome! :D

This was so very well written. Perfect, natural, thoughtful, reflective and so goddamn sexy. Kinda reminds me of long lazy summers with your man, never worrying that it's inevitably going to end. And you have R&R's relationship down pat. Normal everyday banter is the best stuff. It's the stuff that makes the world go round. It's the stuff that everyone can identify with. You write it very well indeed.

I always did prefer stories that are about the little moments of our lives that we share day in and day out. I would say you have captured that very well, if not that you have mastered it. This was a gorgeous piece. Not convoluted or needlessly dramatic. Just homely - makes me *feel* like home.

And on a final note I must add - the ending was perfect. Just. Damn. Perfect. :)
Alwaysright1 chapter 1 . 10/28/2003
Loved loved loved it! The PERFECT romyness! I loved the subtle references to issues #31 & 32. They made so much sense, and make the comics more fun to read. What I wouldn't give for this to have been included in the arc. *sighs* Thank you for the romyness boost I so needed!

You should write more Romy. ;-)
angeleyes chapter 1 . 10/18/2003
I loved this story. I agree with you about the comics. These last two just haven't cut it for me either. The whole relationship going on in Texas is making me sick. I hope Clarmont knows what he's doing and I hope that he takes a lesson from you and gives us romy!