Reviews for Thief’s Treasure
Lion3 chapter 10 . 3/28/2012
I would like to correct the person who said the dowry is what the bride brings to the groom. In many cases a groom has to give the brides family a dowry. Dowry is used interchangeable between the genders.

-Fantastic story. I really enjoyed reading it! Looking forward to reading more of your work! D
Rinoa Star chapter 10 . 6/14/2011
Such a cute story to read. Keep up the good work!
bowlfullofcherries chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
lol. lucky Seifer.
loveliness decays chapter 10 . 4/24/2011
Uh, I'd just like to mention that a dowry is what the bride brings to her husband. ; Good work, though!
xAshbellax chapter 10 . 10/21/2010
I just found this fanfic. Your writing is so good! I really enjoy reading this. I love FVIII, love SquallxRinoa to bits, my favorite FF couple! Laguna is so funny here. I was wondering about his cat; Squally-poo, what inspired you to get the idea about the cat? The idea of Laguna taking care of a cat makes me giggle. Anyway, I love this story a lot; the plot, how you write the characters (I don't think they're OOC), well, there's a lot that I like! It's worth re-reading. Good job! You're amazing! :D
xXBadLuckDuckXx chapter 10 . 11/1/2009
great story made me think
Neon Malevolent chapter 10 . 5/16/2009
awesome story mate, lol i caught onto the rinoa on the phone part straight away, that was an all time favorite story of mine, thx for a gr8 read, keep at it. Can u write a sequel? or an epilogue at least, pwease. nice ending too, although slightly cliché.
Freyjadour chapter 10 . 12/31/2007
Great story, it made my new years wonderful. I liked how there was no real treasure because love isn't materialistic. It was cute and nice and it was a good read.
Heian Edenwood chapter 10 . 10/26/2007
You know... I really liked this. It's not one of those cheesy happy endings where everything suddenly works out. I'm quite glad that you managed to provide a realistic resolution (the part about how the heiress can't be unmarried and preganant)

The setting was beautifully done and the so-called moral of the story wasn't done in a cheesy manner. A definite thumbs up from me. ;)
Star Garden chapter 10 . 4/11/2007
Oh man, this was such a great story to read. It was touching, and I liked how you made the treasure love, that was sweet. I'm going to read your other stories soon... And I'm sure they'll be as great as this one!

XDXDXD
Almostpoeticgrl1 chapter 10 . 12/20/2006
I must say that I really enjoyed this story! Not many fics can get me to stay up in the middle of the night on the edge of my seat...or couch...er, floor...well, wherever I was sitting! I love the way you portray the characters, and the all around structure of the story! This is one of my favorite RinoaXSquall fics! Keep up the good work with your other stories and when are ya going to update Drifted?

Take care!

~Almostpoeticgrl1
tofupanda chapter 10 . 12/8/2006
aw

cute story!good job too!keep it up!_
spunky-blonde-gurl chapter 10 . 11/2/2006
wow...ill tell you something..WOW!

your stories are so good nd well thought out. love it!
killerqueen-underpressure chapter 10 . 9/2/2006