Reviews for The Art of Escape
LKalomi chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
I LOVE this kind of ending! You really pulled it off well. And yes, they do seem to do the same sorts of things over and over; I am reminded of , one of my other favorite haunts...
Toadflame chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
Jeez. Talk about giving someone a heart attack. I thought they were actually there! Great and funny story, though!
Way Walker chapter 1 . 7/12/2008
Just what we always do ... ha very cleaver and wonderfully written story. I will admit that you had me going. I loved Bones and Spocks banter, great dialoge.
Radon65 chapter 1 . 12/30/2007
I thought that was fun. Pretty enjoyable. I liked the way the ending was a twist and all of their suggestions and stuff were cool. I loved the corbomite reference - they have used that more than once and I've always thought it was hilarious. Good oneshot.
Crazy Hyper Lady chapter 1 . 2/15/2005
Oh wow! Your storys are so good! I've officialy put you on my fav. authors list!
MedStudent chapter 1 . 9/28/2004
Okay, so they have role-playing escape-planning meetings! Good idea! Always wondered how everything seemed to work out as if it had been scripted! ;) I loved Spock's "highly imaginary" line!
Turcote chapter 1 . 1/11/2004
Great fun! A wonderfully funny little ficlet.
PearlGirl chapter 1 . 12/3/2003
Great, great, great! I love twist endings too. But they have to be good twist endings, like this one.
“Ventilation ducts. We can go crawling through the ventilation ducts and—” But Kirk swore he would never crawl through venatilation ducts again! Oh wait, wrong story.
“Never mind, forgot who I was talking to for a minute there. Of course you could do it.” Hee hee. Of course, Mr. Spock can do everything! He's a miracle worker. Oh wait, that's Scotty. I'm so confused! It's probably cause I just got home from school.
I really liked it. One quick note: Can I please steal Stella for a quick pointless story? I know she doesn't relate to this story, but please! Pretty please with ice cream and chocolate chips and sprinkles a tribble on top? ) WRITE MORE
hanakinstarbuck chapter 1 . 11/5/2003
Lol. it was great! and yes, I do love twist endings.

:) Hanakin
technetium chapter 1 . 10/23/2003
Very nice. I liked the dialogue, and the ending was great!
AliciaF chapter 1 . 10/22/2003
Awesome story! You had me believing that they really were in a Klingon prison cell. I was suprised when Uhura came in. Good job!
Nenya Kanadka chapter 1 . 10/20/2003
Marry me?

This is so going on my favourites list. :) Loved the dialogue between the three of them-very sparky and in character, especially the banter between Our Men In Blue. And you had me, too-until Kirk answers the comm, I never noticed that you hadn't said they were actually physically in a cell. Ahh, the glories of language. :D And I bet that's how Kirk comes up with some of his ideas-he must brainstorm, seriously or otherwise, with his right-hand men beforehand!

I do love twist endings. Especially amusing ones. And the line "hit, nervepinch, or hypospray" made my day. As did Kirk's grin. Kirk has an awesome grin...

-Nenya
radarPLO chapter 1 . 10/18/2003
Cool!

FUNNY! ! ! !
Kiri of Gondor chapter 1 . 10/18/2003
heehee...I knew these conversations had to happen sometimes...planning...teehee...
scifimimi chapter 1 . 10/16/2003
VERY well done. I like the twist. very good. btw, thanks for the review :)