Reviews for The Tao According to Yugi

hmeth;etkhtelhmtlekhet;yklwrlyetljyeltj4klopfv, ';;g

klhjlt;ehkt;hrwkwrl;mhwrl;gwr;lgk';werg

'
Agent Moonlight chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
This is a great story that is so rare you know one that defines their relationship not in the wrong one. I really hope that you continue making these type of stories! Mystery Agent out
Dr Watson chapter 1 . 8/18/2007
Again, bullseye. Spot on characterization and, of course, an interesting topic. Love the way you said everthing and nothing about the relationship between the two Yugi's (hope that doesn't sound wrong, it's actually meant as the highest form of compliment).

And, thank Ra, no romance was involved! :p
inarae chapter 1 . 11/20/2004
Whoohoo! Another deep, philosphical, mystical piece, and talking about the connection between Yami and Yugi. I really love this one. Really really love it. There are very few people who can write about concepts as deep as this and make it sound simple and easy to understand, without losing any of the depth. You should be proud.

I really like the fact that Yami doesn't know everything about Yugi, but still feels that deep connecion, the sense that he only exists because of his other...Love in it's purest and most powerful perhaps. The sense that someone is important simply because it's impossible to imagine them not being there. I think because I am, and thus I know I am...but I know that he is there too, somehow.

Ack, now I'm going off into wierd-dom. In any case, I really liked this. Muchas Gracias!
Yami's Tenshi chapter 1 . 12/30/2003
I don't usually review at this time at night, but I think that I really must leave a review for this story. To put it simply- this is one, if not the, most... perfect Yugioh! story in mou hitori no Yugi's point of view I have ever read (and I have read A LOT of fanfics). You did a fantastic job of doing his personality just right and the format and the mood were elegantly put. I figure this to be a one-shot, which is sort of disappointing, so I can only hope that you will continue to write such fantastic works of fiction. I have read a few of your other works and I have liked them very much indeed. However, it is this particular one that I thought deserved a review. (It's in no offense to you. I just don't like to review that often. -_-") So, I do ask of you, please continue to write Yugioh! fanfiction. Who knows? Perhaps I may once again review a story. I think I would like to read another good story and review once more. Either way, I wish you good luck and a happy new year. Until next time, C'ya! _
llivla chapter 1 . 12/28/2003
You know that I absolutely adore your writting? how you wrap quotes like in this one, to joining another movie's situation (ex: Sixth Stop) and making it simply your own. You add "fluff", but somehow it can't be simply defined like that. It is something so wonderful and soft you made...yourself.
Mercedes no Inuarai chapter 1 . 10/20/2003
*purr* A nice "defining" of Yugi and the spirit's relationship. I quote-unquote "defining" because their relationship doesn't seem like something that can be really fully defined. However, it's nice to see a peek at the spirit's thoughts during a quiet moment. Brava.
Pzanna chapter 1 . 10/16/2003
WE CAN THROW THINGS AT YOU! YAY! HERE! HAVE THIS SHIRT! I'VE HAD IT FOR A FEW YEARS! AND HERE! TAKE THESE OLD BIRTHDAY CARDS! AND SOME HARRY POTTER BOOKS! AND MY OLD OLD OLD HOMEWORK! AND THIS TEDDY BEAR! AND SOME SOCKS! LOL! it's been a long day! lol! I dunno... this is a cool story! Its the good kind that you kinda think about for a while, before you decide that you'll probably never understand exactly what it meant! lol! kinda like that last sentance there! cool cool colness! we can throw flames at you! FLAME THROWER! lol! I would never do that! unless it was icky stuff... don't like that icky stuff! lol! I sound like a 5 year old! well! all said (not really
bast4 chapter 1 . 10/16/2003
me like! it makes sense, that yugi would fear being forgotten, especially by one he holds as dear to his heart as he does his yami. please do a chapter of yugi's view/thoughts/pov. it would be neat to see what you can find in his head. please write more!
Amiasha Ruri chapter 1 . 10/16/2003
Aw! That was really nice. I liked it a lot; it was very introspective and I think you capturd Yami's personality and thoughts very well.

The whole story was very neat. I love the mood. Sorry I can't coherantly put togehter what I think about this story, but I love it. _
Tellura chapter 1 . 10/16/2003
Like you said that text is profound and you fit it perfectly in the YGO (IMHO)

I would like to hear Yugi's point of view also :o)
Tellura chapter 1 . 10/16/2003
Like you said that text is profound and you fit it perfectly in the YGO (IMHO)

I would like to hear Yugi's point of view also :o)
Meriah chapter 1 . 10/16/2003
Oh... so pretty _ I love your use of words. Please write the other half's point of view.
Fire Pendant chapter 1 . 10/16/2003
Deep, very deep. But kawaii. Very good. I don't think there's much of these around. I like the excerpt from the book. Nice