Reviews for Dancing Upon Clouds
kamiya chapter 1 . 8/11/2004
How about some Akira/ Akari moment? No one seems to write about these couples before.
bandwitch chapter 1 . 7/24/2004
I like Akari/Hikaru. . . I am not a yaoi fan. You have such a great writing style! I hope you write more soon. . .
Summercloud chapter 1 . 11/7/2003
You're right- this does need editing. I'd especially recomend deleting some of the "...". Other than that, this is promising- a hint of a plot, some Akari (you're right, more people need to write her well), maybe some character development. It'll be interesting to see where you go with it.
Aeris chapter 1 . 11/1/2003
Wow! This is noce! I'm glad you're one of the people who likes hikaru and akari pairing (I guess I don't need to tell you which pairing I'm pining for then...). There's just VERY few Hikakari fics out there, so I'm hoping this would be very different. Please continue!
ee970 chapter 1 . 10/29/2003
Nice beginning! Looking forward to where you go with this. (..eh, kinda a bald review, but what else to say? I liked it.)
FloriaCharms chapter 1 . 10/25/2003
Whoa! Nice story! It's so caught my attention cos i personally like hikaru/akari..so hope you continue!
Bloaty Kitsune chapter 1 . 10/21/2003
Awn! That was so cute! Now I'm kinda persuaded to read Hikaru/Akari, though I'm really a Hika/aki fan...(akari and akira...isn't it tiring if you had a gf named akari and a best friend named akira?) Err...anyway, I'll be waiting for the next chap!
ginny chapter 1 . 10/19/2003
O!

I adore your writing style. It's very pretty ful. And it's okay, i have crappy memory too. Hee hee hee. I hope it is an Akari/Hikaru becuase there really isn't enough out there. *sob* and they're one of my favorite couples too!

ah well, if it turns out to be akira/hikaru that'd be fine. (but of course you'd write an akari/hikaru later *hinthint*)

anyways, i look forward to the next chapter.
ginny chapter 1 . 10/19/2003
O!

anyways, i look forward to the next chapter.
Ringo Nonohara chapter 1 . 10/19/2003
ohh... such a well written fic and also... about akari and hikaru too! eeksh... please please please keep it akari and hikaru! seriously, like you said, there's really not enough of those around...! *prays and hope it'll turn out akari/hikaru* *puppydog eyes*
Aeris chapter 1 . 10/18/2003
Wow! This is nice! And it actually seems like it has a plot! Yey! I'm hoping it would be a hikaru/akari fic! There are VERY few hikaruakari fics that actually havve a plot, u know? This one's very interesting, so please continue!
Nyte Demon chapter 1 . 10/17/2003
It'd be interesting to read this fic as a Hikaru/Akira fic... But it's ur choice!
Nyte Demon chapter 1 . 10/17/2003
enkeli chapter 1 . 10/17/2003
I like the story, though I think I might have liked it a bit more if there had been more details. Still, that's really just my preference. _ It's interesting as it is. _ I'm basically more of a Hikaru/ Akira fan, but the idea of an Akari/Hikaru doesn't revolt either. _

As to Physics, good luck. _ I'm taking the same myself, and I agree the integrals kill. _ But Physics is fun. _ The maths on the other hand...

_Anyhow, even though you're busy, I hope that you'll update as soon as you can. _ All the best!
Shindo Akari chapter 1 . 10/17/2003
Ah! I did it again! I mixed up Akira/Akari name yet AGAIN! Gomen. What I meant is Hikaru/Akari. Duh! Silly me!