Reviews for A High Price
Guest chapter 6 . 12/24/2014
I just wanted to say that it has been 10 years... That is not soon
Gitoncrais chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
Great story. Like the idea of combining magic with the concept of an artificial arm. Pity I found it so late. Most understandable that it hasn't been finished yet. I hope your husband made it through.
seabury chapter 6 . 4/10/2008
I know there's no chance you'll ever continue this, considering it was last updated a few years ago, but I really enjoyed it. Really is a pity it never got finished!
Kerubim chapter 6 . 1/11/2008
UPDATE! awsome job I loved it expecially the part where Severus said "Yes Mother" , happy wriitng.

XD
Nazu chapter 6 . 8/3/2007
I like this story too (and a bit distressed to see that you last wrote in Nov and haven't updated it since .. ) I like the idea of him losing the arm with the Dark Mark and there's potential to explore that .. how did it happen? who did it? will he still be connected to the Dark Lord? why couldn't they find his arm? and lots of other questions.

The only thing I didn't like was that you put this story in first person .. i mean Snape as "I" .. this somehow didn't sit well. I think it would be more believable and enjoyable if you went back to "he". Snape is just too mysterious and inscrutable a character to be put in first person.
Barb8 chapter 5 . 6/2/2006
Are you ever going to continue? I hate to see it left here.
Barbara chapter 6 . 4/6/2006
I have been waiting patiently for an update. This story is too good to just leave it.
Barb8 chapter 6 . 1/19/2006
Are you ever going to continue?
squeaker19450 chapter 6 . 12/27/2005
I've read this story several times and have enjoyed it very much.I like that it's done from Snape's point of view. Severus is my all time favorite,and you do him so well. Is there any chance that you will continue?
Ruse chapter 6 . 5/15/2005
Very nice. Keep it coming as you can. I would like to see how Sevvie copes. :) Excellent handling of it all the way through. B)
Ruse chapter 5 . 5/15/2005
*raises hand and waves wildly* I trust you, Severus! Er...sort of. ;D You write him how I see him. I suppose I'm just an idealist that hopes to see the glimmer of good in people, you know? That they can turn back and be good, do good. Pull a Vader. ;) So I much appreciate how you write him in that way while still staying with his normal cynical self. Wonderful.
Ruse chapter 4 . 5/15/2005
Oh, yeah. His dark mark IS gone...a blessing, to be sure. He's going through so much. *sniff* You write very well. It's very realistic, nicely done and in character. Loving it.
Ruse chapter 3 . 5/15/2005
Poor Sev, but so nice that the school gave him this gift. *sniff* And I could see Hermione doing what she did. Very nice indeed. :)
Ruse chapter 2 . 5/15/2005
His arm! :x It's unthinkable. *sniffle* Ouch. What a thing. *keeps reading, biting knuckles*
Ruse chapter 1 . 5/15/2005
Popping in to view your work after you reviewed mine (and after your dancing Snape avatar caught my attention at MuggleNet...hehe). Poor Sev...what's wrong with him? Oh, what's he not strong enough to hear? Poor guy... I look forward to following this story. B) Great beginning.