Reviews for Obsession Over Miracle
Spontaneite chapter 1 . 5/13/2007
After reading this, I was actually insane enough to go and try to make norns say "Em love hand" or something like that. Never worked though, lol.
Josef Von Perriwinkle chapter 1 . 1/16/2006
Aw! That was so cute!

I have to admit though, the part about you drowning Amy made me... uh, laugh. I'm a sadistic bastard.

But anyway, you've inspired me to re-install Creatures!
Stella the Hedgehog chapter 1 . 7/23/2005
That was so sweet! I am currently playing Creatures 2, and obsessing over my little purple Golden Desert Norn named Reeve. SO sweet ;) You have inspired me to write a CREATURES FIC!
Sarranduin chapter 1 . 3/2/2005
I remember reading this, but I don't know how long ago... Anyway, it's a really cute story. :)
Hamster gundam chapter 1 . 8/1/2004
That story was so sweet! 9/10!
Miss Understood Genious chapter 1 . 7/20/2004
AW! that was so sad! this story was like, touching and stuff. vary few fanfics about creatures are so conekted. rock on! and keep writing and stuff!
Lassenby chapter 1 . 7/5/2004
Awsomeness. Write on!
A Concerned Individual chapter 1 . 11/16/2003
Welcome to . Have a complimentary cookie.

Anyway... I find it disturbing that the hand would actually LOVE a norn like that. I think it's called obsession, yes!

*glances at title* Oh, ok, you know that.

I liked this fic, though I felt bad for Amy- too bad she had to drown... sigh... And you know what? I've actually fallen asleep at my computer chair while leaving c3 running. Then I wake up, and I'm three generations higher on my grendel runs. Yay!

All in all... very interesting fanfic. Really makes me think about the game differently. I once had a grendel I was scarily obsessed over... Aubergine. She was part Mask, part Dusky, part Pyrite, and part normal Grendel... and then she died and I was sad and stuff.

Getting back on topic... I'd like to read any future Creatures fanfics you write. Few people ever write actual Creatures fanfiction.

OK, freakishly long review ending now.