Reviews for Two Of A Kind
B Oots chapter 1 . 9/12/2004
This is a very touching story. With Josh helping Zoey about her blaming herself of Molly's death. I look forward to reading more of your stories in the future.
Amy Rose chapter 1 . 10/17/2003
Another excellent fic!

To tell you the honest truth, I was thinking of writing a fic where Josh and Zoey talk. Now I feel like if I do write it, it'll seem like I'm copying. Oh well, I'll still write it anyway. The same thing goes for that Relapse fic. Almost the same thing! It's weird...

Anywho, getting back to your fic, I thought it was good. I'm not so sure about Josh being as open as he was, and there was the whole J/D thing there, but it was good. Not as good as some of your others, really. Still, it shows how caring and kind everyone is to each other. It shows how Zoey feels about that SS agent, Molly, getting shot. I thought that was good. I forgot about her, really. It shows how paranoid Abby can be._ Okay, that last one was joking, but it's still a great fic!

;)
Ivy chapter 1 . 10/17/2003
Sweet, I like Zoey and Josh bonding over personal traumas, and of course everyone knowing that Josh and Donna are in love with each other except for them. Glad you brought Sam back, I missed him.
cait chapter 1 . 10/16/2003
that was the best west wing story i have read in a long time but what am i saying all of your stories are great. i really liked the ending part with sam and josh