Reviews for Boundless Love
Aisleigh chapter 20 . 1/20/2004
Bravo! Loved it. (oh and NEVER tune down fluff. Fluff counquers all!)
You absolutly must write more. That was just soo sweet. Star's right though, weddings are kinda boring, untill the reception of course.
Anyway, that was just really really cute. _
WatcherofDarkness chapter 20 . 1/20/2004
Fire Ruby i thank you for puting me in the credits of your ficce but ther was no need you created a interesting ficce that I was very happy to read. I hope that if you do make a sequel to this that you'll have inspiration gifted unto you. But if you don't just take a break for a while think about your other ficce or just take a week or two off from thinking about your ficce okay I wouldn't want one of my fav authors(yeah it's not in my file but I'm saving what little room I have left)_ Well anyways it was a nice epilogue, a great ficce written by a great author. So for now farewell
Foenixfyre chapter 20 . 1/20/2004
Oh, I liked this ending. I really liked it a lot. For a moment, when I read the chapter title, I was REALLY afraid you were marrying off SF and R, and that would be just wrong! *silly brain . . . forgot about Sayuri and Takeshi . . .*
However, I loved the way you wrote this. SF's boredom was wonderful! So in character. And R's little kiss made me melt.
Good job to you. I do hope that you decide to write a sequel.
mia chapter 20 . 1/20/2004
aww that was good it will never happen but it was great
mia chapter 19 . 1/20/2004
cooly
FoObLe BlOoP chapter 20 . 1/20/2004
Well needless to say that was a great ending. But i do have to say this. You mean Cy's finnaly got a girl! THANK YOU! I don't know why I'm so happy about this but THANK YOU! Anyway great chapter, loved the epiloge but a question remains, so I'll ask this for my good (and slightly insane) friend Mephistopheles. Will the S.W.A.T. Team ever blow Slades friggen head off?
-Fooble bloop
Teh K9 chapter 20 . 1/20/2004
that was so good! too bad its over...
Horse: SEQUEL!
K9: Don't do that
Horse: But...
K9: SILENCE!
Horse: Okay
K9: Good fic! *jumps up and down* I LIKED IT SO MCUH!
starfire7383 chapter 19 . 1/19/2004
Boundless Love is one of the best teen titan based story I have every read.
candykiss chapter 19 . 1/18/2004
i enjoyed reading your story. i normally dont read stories like this but i had to finish the whole thing before i went bazzerck. thanks for taking the time to sumit your story. hope to read the epilouge as well. ohh by the way spelling and a little more detail would help you out in the long run.:D
Specter Von Baren chapter 19 . 1/18/2004
Bravo bravo, I'm wondering as to how you got so many reviews... not that your not a good author, it's just that ive seen other great stories sometimes get only 3 or 4 reviews. But anyway good story, and again bravo.
signed
Specter
Black Ice chapter 19 . 1/18/2004
Hello! Me again! Anyway, loved this fic, SO touching! *sobs* Well, did U see Pixel Perfect on Disney Channel? I did, and taped it, and also have the soundtrack! Cool, huh? If U didn't see it, try 2! Trust me, it's THAT good. I was thinking of doing a fic of Pixel Perfect, Titans style! Tell U more about it! (if U e-mail me, that is!)
Black Ice chapter 14 . 1/18/2004
Hello there! I have afew things 2 say... 1. Boundless Love is GREAT! It's more than great! It's, it's, I don't know WHAT it is! Also,and 2. When U replied 2 A.N.D. about the T-car, and complained about Raven & Cyborg, well that's just 2 darn bad! 'Cuz a new girl is going 2 join the TT's and BB has a crush on her! So who does that leave, Rae and Cy of course! If i offended U at all, 1,0,0 pardons, afterall,I didn't mean 2! Type mw a line sometime! (hey, that rhymed)
Sailor Otaku chapter 19 . 1/17/2004
Hiya! It's me again! GOOD chap.! I LOVE your story! Congratulations your 300 reviews! Can we go for 400? I guess we'll see! God bless you too! Ja ne!
some guy chapter 1 . 1/17/2004
SPIRIT GUN HAHAHAHA! GOD THATS FUNNY!
Amber chapter 1 . 1/17/2004