Reviews for Boundless Love
samuraigurl1213 chapter 14 . 3/27/2006
really great story...

-em
Obezed chapter 20 . 1/22/2006
really loved it. normally i don't like OC's, but i loved the way you made it work. it was such a good story! but i want more rob. star interation fluff- oh well, great story- write a sequel!

* check out my writing by the name of samuraigurl *
eminalover chapter 20 . 12/10/2005
it was perfect i loved it
DissingFlamer chapter 1 . 11/9/2005
O
Luna moon midnight chapter 1 . 10/1/2005
lovin it!

o ya sorry i havent logged on in a while but i love the other chapters 2!
starandrobin4ever chapter 20 . 2/23/2005
aw...how sweet!I love rob/star fluff!you are one good scratch that...you are you of the best writers ive seen so far!:D
starfirerobin chapter 4 . 10/24/2004
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG THAT IS AWSSOME

Laurelinorian chapter 7 . 9/17/2004
How awesome! I'm really enjoying this series. It reminds me of those books that you can't stop reading. You did a good job of creating Sayuri, its like she has always been in the series and I at least don't think of her as predictable or perfect. I think she's a lot like a normal person. But i'm getting off subject. I really wanted to review cuz' i wanted to say i LOVE the Dune series too( movie is AWESOME!) but then its Sci-Fi and a book so i should like it!
rebel chapter 20 . 9/11/2004
Hi! you don't know me but i want you to know i love your story, it's very good, if you write a sequel, i promise i will review a TON so you can get to know me better. once i become an official member, you will be able to read my(homepage,bio,what do you call it?) that's all about little wonderful me!(hehehe jk) anyways great job with the story
Dendriana chapter 4 . 9/6/2004
Love it!
aaaaaa4561 chapter 20 . 9/3/2004
OMG! I loved it so much! It was the perfect story and you are a great writer. I only have one question. Do Star and Robin ever get married? Maybe a sequal?
sacred moon chapter 20 . 8/19/2004
no, no end. its too good for that. make one more chp. for the future.
Lost Inside chapter 20 . 8/12/2004
So sweet I love It! You are a great writer I will tell all my friends that trust me!
Lost Inside chapter 19 . 8/12/2004
Aw Boundless love was the perfect name for this story I loved it so much I can't stop saying that I love it I love it I love it ok im done wait I LOVED IT! Ok now I am done!
Lost Inside chapter 17 . 8/12/2004
Ok. I know you made this a long time ago but Happy Birthday would have been closer.
545 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »