Reviews for Boundless Love
Lost Inside chapter 15 . 8/12/2004
Ok. When Raven woke up B.B. it was so nasty!
Lost Inside chapter 13 . 8/12/2004
Me still hate slade and me still love your story.
Lost Inside chapter 12 . 8/12/2004
I would have done the same thing Raven did. I mean I have guy friends and no I would not kiss them under any circum stance.
Lost Inside chapter 11 . 8/12/2004
AW! That was so sweet!
Lost Inside chapter 10 . 8/12/2004
Good for Sayuri. She is back to doing good and getting her fianc'e (I think that that is right) any way I STILL LOVE IT!
Lost Inside chapter 9 . 8/12/2004
Muahahah get him Sayuri! Really good I LOVE IT!
Lost Inside chapter 8 . 8/12/2004
Well that is an easy choice or at least I know what I would choose!
Lost Inside chapter 7 . 8/12/2004
JEEZ! During his dream I didn't know it was a dream and uhh I thought he was really !

Oh and the uhh part in the dark was pretty funny.

Keep up the great work!
Lost Inside chapter 6 . 8/12/2004
This story is very very good. I loved it the first chapter. This chapter did not suck!
Lost Inside chapter 5 . 8/12/2004
Oh! I am almost crying myself!
Lost Inside chapter 4 . 8/12/2004
Very good.
Lost Inside chapter 3 . 8/12/2004
It's ok. I like cliffies (as I call them) lol.'

Really good if you kill any one off (other than slade and sayuri person) I will very much hurt you.
Lost Inside chapter 2 . 8/12/2004
OK. Even for Beast Boy that was kinda wrong.
QueenCheer chapter 20 . 8/4/2004
hey omg that was the best story i like ever read ever i was up from 3:30 till 6:07 and these are all a.m times i stayed up all night again reading fan ficks that was so perfect was the only word for it the story was perfect! and yes i would so love to read a sequal that would so rock please do write one that would be so cool and i personally just loved this one to death!
red chapter 20 . 7/27/2004
absitively faboulutely wonderful! I loved your story, all of the characters were wonderful, you did awesome!

ta~red

p.s. the authors notes were amazing too. I almost cried reading your ending credits *tear tear*
545 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »