Reviews for Boundless Love
Cool Cat 96 chapter 20 . 7/19/2004
VERY GOOD.
RobinLuvsStar chapter 20 . 7/18/2004
I must say that I loved your story. I made me all teary eyed. It end just perfectly. I can't wait to read your next excitint story.
unicorn13564 chapter 20 . 7/13/2004
I have been searching 4 this story 4 ages! I red it once b4, but i could neva tell u how gud it was coz i wasnt a member of this site. but... thankfuly... now i am n i have my own stories up. but i dont no how 2 get them in2 chappys so i did them in sepirate storys if u no wat i mean. Anyway, ur story is GREAT, FAB, ACE, KOOL... WONDERFUL!

ur biggest fan, unicorn13564
ChasesTheMoon chapter 20 . 7/4/2004
DUDE I LOVE THIS STORY I WAS FUCKIN TEIRY EYED WHEN HE WAS FUCKIN DREAMING AN WOKE UP OMG THAT WAS JUST SO AA I CANT EVEN EXPLAIN IT BUT DAMN IT WAS GOD U SHOULD SO RIGHT MORE STORYS WITH ROB/STAR BB/RAV GAA I LOVED IT SO MUCH(o and thoughs powers that whats her face had whas her anut or whatever she was by any chance lol um lol the one lady from yui yui haku lol sorry if i spelt it wrong lol i havent seen the show in a while _
ChasesTheMoon chapter 4 . 7/3/2004
this chappy kicked but but im so pissed man i cant wait for that girl to get her but kicked lool ROB/STAR ALL THE WAY lol _
Angel-of-Twilight13 chapter 20 . 6/6/2004
Ok, I would have reviewed this chap. sooner, but I had a HOLE LOT of junk to do. But now I can! And this was so COOL! 'Cause, at first I thought it was Starfire walking down the isle! But than agian I guess thats what you wanted us to think!
Angel-of-Twilight13 chapter 10 . 5/16/2004
I have to do this to add it to my favorites so I can find it tomorow! Grwat story!
White Ookami chapter 20 . 5/14/2004
Murr, I just woke up at 12:00 in the afternoon, I'm out of it *Rubs eyes*
Anyways, ack! I totally adore this fic, it's a shame it ended. I actually started it last night, but read a bit late and fell asleep due to fatigue with my comp still on, woke up, and then finished it. I don't really think it's too OOC at all, only Robin of course, but hey... Losing memory would be a good excuse for that, ne?
Anyways, yeah, you did a really great job. You deserve all the praise. _ Ne, it'd be cool to talk to you sometime, do you have AIM or MSN or Yahoo messanger or something?
Yeah... Anyways, (Dear god I say that way too much) nice fic, great work.
Ja!
RobinStarAllTheWay chapter 20 . 4/28/2004
wow. . . .this is an AMAZING story. . . PLEASE WRITE A SEQUEL! you can't think that there's one person out there that's read this story and doesn't want a sequel. . .your story's awesome!
Inspirationwriter chapter 20 . 4/12/2004
wow, great fic! and i do hope you write a sequal.
warprince2000 chapter 20 . 4/12/2004
Cool story! can't wait to see what happens in the next story you write (update soon Plz)
Moon-N-Stars chapter 20 . 4/11/2004
love it
Tania Cortes chapter 1 . 3/21/2004
It ws wonderful!
Dead Parrot chapter 20 . 3/20/2004
I really liked that! It was very good! GREAT story! I like fluff sometimes. I'm hoping for a sequel!
Dead Parrot chapter 15 . 3/20/2004
I like the fluffy part! It was cute! When I saw the threat about blowing-up the hospital by Slade, I said quietly to myself; "Oh, crap!" (
545 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »