Reviews for Who Said I Wanted to be A Role Model?
GrimlockX4 chapter 9 . 3/4/2010
I like how you mentioned the Transformers in this chapter. .

I'm a heavily obsessed fan of the franchise.
Mad Dog Milne chapter 10 . 10/24/2007
Hey Hawk. Take two shots of Whiskey and call Cobra Commander in the morning.
Mad Dog Milne chapter 8 . 10/24/2007
Ya know I was gonna comment on BABY BOMBS for the Slaughterhouse but when I read about Sarge in the Bunny ears...I lost it. I've got nothing. That chapter has warped my fragile little mind. Bless you.
Mad Dog Milne chapter 1 . 10/24/2007
Sgt. Slaughter changing diapers HAHAHAHA! CLASSIC!
Gundum M chapter 10 . 3/24/2006
if i die from a rupter gut from laughing i'm blameing you.
Theodore Hawkwood chapter 10 . 2/5/2006
But the biggest shock of all was the Sarge himself wearing pink bunny ears, dancing around singing in a high voice to the delight of the babies. "Down in the meadow in an itty bitty pool swam three little fishes and a mama fishy too! Swim said the mama fist, swim if you can and they swam and they swam right over the dam! Boop boop, biddle baddy wadda shoo!"

Dear God this is hilarious. I was wondering why I didn't see this one to begin with...Say this gives me an idea...or two or three...or half a dozen.

Hawk: Oh no...
Dacl73 chapter 6 . 6/19/2005
"Hey that’s still a possibility," Blob told him. "Sumo wrestlers are very respected over there! They get a lot of girls!"

"They also have to be a certain weight," Falcon said. "You still have to go on a diet to get into the heavyweight division!"

That is not true, the max Weight class of Sumo has to upper limit, only a min Limit.
Luc Star chapter 10 . 6/16/2005
hehehehe. (sorry man... like you run out of ideas sometimes, i run out of things to write in review). so yer gonna have to settle from now on with hehehes and hahahas.
gunman chapter 1 . 2/26/2004
This is WAY to hilarious! Keep it up!
CallistoLexx chapter 10 . 11/29/2003
This was absolutely wonderful. I'm glad that the Parental Joes get paid more now. Too bad the Misfits didn't have to stay with the others overnight...maybe the raise woulda been higher. Great job.
RogueFanKC chapter 10 . 11/28/2003
I loved this!
Actually, what you hinted in chapter 9 was so cool! What if the Misftis and the X-Men met the Transformers? It did happen before in several stories with G.I. Joe! Aw, c'mon! Do it! That would be wicked!
As for this story, sounds like the Misfits won't be doing this very often would they? )
You rule all of fanfic dom RW! )
ava chapter 10 . 11/27/2003
I love this fic!
Eileen chapter 10 . 11/27/2003
Aw, that's the end? Write more Misfit stuff soon!
Raliena chapter 10 . 11/27/2003

I love this, and all your new 1 chapie stories!

But if I was to review them seperatly, I'd never get time to read them all!

Wizard1 chapter 10 . 11/26/2003

Shipwreck, General Whithalf- you are very welcome!

"From now on all Misfit handlers are getting double hazard pay!"

Who else knew this would happen- raise your hands!

One million plastic pink flamingoes. Excuse me.

(Leaves. Laughs insanely again. Comes back.)

Life at the Pit is gonna get a lot more... decorative, isn't it?

Awesome end to an awesome fic, Red Witch! I never expected that the General's wife would be one of the nudists- or that the General would join her!

(Hawk starts crying again)

Hmm... maybe you should give him some Midol. That calms Lance down!