Reviews for Kill Your Girlfriend
mark3232 chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
In a way, this has really happened. So you created a Wormhole mentions Gundam. And also Superman. So Vertigo no, DC yes.
SethMaxwell06 chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
Wow.. just wow. There's no other words to describe what I feel and perhaps I shouldn't really waste words. All I can say is wow :D
ShadowWay chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
Hey, Shadow_way again. Sorry for the double review... I just reread your notes and realized that you were referring to 'the x-files' not 'Kill Your Boyfriend' when you mentioned not being able to remember a line. I guess that's what happens when you're reading while too tired to see straight! Oh well, at least I hope I provided you with some amusement.
NowComesTheNight chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
Awesome! Very well written too! I was a little surprised by the amount of dialogue you did pull straight from the comic, but it was rewritten in such a superb manner that I'm not even bothered by it. However, I did prefer your ending to the actual comic's ending.

BTW- on a side note, the line you couldn't remember from 'Kill Your Boyfriend' from the funeral procession scene was "Get out! Get out or I'll blow your f$& % head off!" (I'm looking at my own copy of the comic right now)

Keep up the good work!

Shadow-Way
Midnight-sama chapter 1 . 6/25/2006
Two words: fuckin' awesome. That was the greatest story ever written on and it will hold the title for years to come.
Memoir chapter 1 . 6/12/2005
I think I've read this about three times now. I still love it.
blood-fire-dragon chapter 1 . 4/22/2005
this is the BEST story i have ever read, and i've read many. i absolutely LOVE this story, if there are more stories like this, i wanna read them, thank ye muchas _~
Ms Trick chapter 1 . 12/6/2004
this was a wicked awesome fic! i loved it! brilliant this.

trick
I. Evelyn chapter 1 . 12/5/2004
This is a completely awsome fic. you are my hero!
pewp chapter 1 . 9/29/2004
holy shit. this was brilliant. so unique! the uniqueness and lack of any sort of convention in both plot structure and ideas is the best ever. I loved it.
Pointed Teeth chapter 1 . 9/24/2004
cool.
WingedBonnie chapter 1 . 7/22/2004
This story was PSYCHO (in the good way) I loved it. I was so sad that duo got killed off and I was wondering if Heero would ever find out that he was actually sleeping with his brother (not that it would've or should've changed anything) But yea the description of the characters, the plot, the wording, the lay out of the story was awesome
RazZadig chapter 1 . 12/3/2003
Wow! Awesome story. Does everything a short story should. The senseless violence gave me a marvelously wicked feeling. Plus, the descriptions of the transplanted GW characters are hilarious.
hiro-souma chapter 1 . 10/26/2003
OMG! the ending was SO sad TT_TT i LOVED it! i totally dig ur fics.

hiro-souma
chickenshitt chapter 1 . 10/23/2003
Outstanding plot, imagery and words. I simply ADORED it. :) Kudos.