Reviews for Fairytale
StarMajesty chapter 1 . 1/13/2006
Raoul is the hero and Erik is the villain... someone actually gets it! Whoo! Okay, so Erik is more of a tragic lover, but he still 'is' the number one antagonist.
tommy chapter 1 . 6/19/2004
What a beautiful fanfic! You make Christine's character so nice...I love her! And the end of story...Ooh,You have a great skill of writing! It's R/C story,isn't it? I love them. Please keep your writing!
marzoog chapter 1 . 11/5/2003
Wow. This is one of the best R/Cs I've read.

Absolutely brillient.

The Minnesotan

marzoog
Shandethe Sanders chapter 1 . 10/17/2003
Marry me.

No, just kidding. ;) Seriously, I LOVED this. You know I'll adore pretty much anything R/C, and this is no exception. What made this interesting is the wonderful portrayal of Christine. I found myself sympathizing with her, and by the end of the story I was a little choked up. You did amazingly well! And Raoul at the very end was such a sweetie...well, we both knew he was, but that side rarely makes it into Phan fiction. *mutters curse words*

Just one thing...when Christine thinks about being taken down to the lair after DJT, you have a typo: 'liar'. Other than that, I adored this!
Hindi Sad Diamonds chapter 1 . 10/17/2003
This is brilliant. You are such an amazing writer. Honestly, this is beautiful. You have an amazing skill for writing, and this is a perfect display of it. I'll look forward to reading more of your work in future.

Well done! This is absolutely gorgeous.

Hindi.