Reviews for Golden Gaze
crazy about mikos chapter 20 . 2/7
it's been over 10 years, are you ever going to post more chapters?!
Mirage chapter 20 . 9/7/2014
i really really like this Story, and maybe pairing, but im really a bit unsure...why is Youko so obedient to this kid... and are they all not a bit unfair- Yasha did not do anything but they did attack and tryed to take him away to a prison...and something else, where is Sesshomaru...he is one hell of a strong demon so he should still live and i dont think he would let some People take him away in modern times...so is he still around?

and why the stackout, why did the kid not try to get more Infos out of the books that he has, he is a bit to aggresive to other beeings, and lazy to read.

awww... what a way to stop a Story for such a long time, i so want to know what happens next, how will Kagome react when she sees him again, when will they rebuild the well house and is this not a shrine there must be protection again foes, i mean its old and strong mikos are known for some barrier shield over places...and will she love the human body of Youko also as he is not fully the same...

please come back someday and write an finish to this Story...after some more chaps
its now 2014
Bound by death chapter 20 . 4/1/2013
Naraku! O_O Noo Youko it's a trap! And When does i get a kiss between Kagome and Suichii? Pretty please with sugar on the top :3
thelittlealbatross chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
I love your story. c: I re-read it all the time and hope that by some miracle you find it in you to continue it. c: If not, thanks for at least leaving up what you have here already.
Chi-chan Lurks chapter 16 . 1/1/2012
I want to dive in and read this story so bad... But it is so freaking uncomfortable to read...

Why is the diaoloage all smashed together? I have to copypast to a word document and add spaces my self *pinches bridge of noes*

God if this wasn't high quality story telling...
Soundwave and Cheshire chapter 20 . 6/8/2010
im betting twenty with naraku and his 'children' maybe hiei but i doubt it maybe if hiei was a kid sure but thats all i got
BLack Dahlia chapter 20 . 4/28/2010
This story is GREAT, you did a magnificent job on it, the beginning was a little confusing, but then I got use to it, and I really hope you finish this book, I love it and I, and probably everyone, would like to would like to read the end of the book, but in other words, it was amazing work.
Big Hero 6 fan chapter 20 . 4/24/2010
So what happens next?
Chibi-nightfury chapter 20 . 4/3/2010
OMG I love this story. But when I saw that you last updated in it made me have first a panic attack and then want to cry.

I really like you writing style, your doing a great job protraying the characters as they really are.

I pray you update soon please don't have abandoned this story its fantastic!
Cherry989 chapter 20 . 10/31/2009
Please update soon!
Janneia chapter 2 . 7/28/2009
"If he was in his wolf form," But he's a fox! Yeah... nitpicky...
Kagome chapter 8 . 6/15/2009
Let Kagome(me)be with yokou not red head or Inuyasha!Kagome and Kurama are great for eachother I would hate it if he got his heart 't mind it if Inuyasha did though!I mean come on after all the times he went to kikyou he deserves it -Kagome
Kagome chapter 3 . 6/15/2009
Why the hell is Inuyasha with Kagome your going to let that golden demon walk right away from her?Inuyasha sucks let Kagome have Kurama and I'm not talking about applehead that other person in his body.
Rosie hater chapter 20 . 5/5/2009
nice fanfic. update soon please. _
ceri chapter 20 . 4/17/2009
Write more or I will SIT you!