Reviews for Golden Gaze
Avatrenai chapter 20 . 3/27/2005
i bet it was naraku, but any ways- I LUV YOUR STORY! And also i just want to tell you that sango's cat name is spelled kilala
StrengthOfCharacter chapter 20 . 3/22/2005
o_O wow. so...when are u gonna update again? right now, right? not a month from now, or a week, but within 24 hours, right? please? please? oh man, the tensions killing me! i love this story! please update soon!...or else... mwahahahahah!
Victoria Luv005 chapter 20 . 3/21/2005
omg, great story, plz kami, write more, kk?
Avatrenai chapter 1 . 3/12/2005
luv it
Vanya The Ninja Maiden chapter 20 . 3/7/2005
Very good! Please update soon
Momonster chapter 20 . 3/6/2005
i'd like to know! update please!
Wiccachic2000 chapter 20 . 3/2/2005
I was wondering if you were still working on Golden Gaze (any x-over with Kurama in it is a-ok with me _). I'd really love to see Golden Gaze finished it seems so interesting.
Saccharine-Ish chapter 20 . 2/20/2005
Hey! This story is awesome. I was reading it on , but i knoticed that the last time you updated it was in july last year. So, hoping to find some more chapters, i came here. However, you're still at the same point in the story. I hope you havent given up on this fic or anything. It's really good. I can't wait to see your next update.
Ryukotsusei chapter 20 . 2/7/2005
I love this story, I really hope you continue working on it.
WhiteRose-Kurama chapter 20 . 2/2/2005
Wow! Kurama and Hiei don't sound too pleased w/ the partnering! and poor Jaken or at least I think it's Jaken, He's being harassed by our hottie, Youko! and I think Hiei might just be watching him. I wonder what will happen between Youko and Kouga? Will there be a three way fight among Youko, Kouga and Inuyasha over Kagome?

And I have some ideas that you could include in your story so just email me if you like them or not:

- Kagome is at school and tells Suuichi at lunch to have the spirit detectives come over her house to discuss about their present situation.

- Kagome's mom could bring them tea and snacks while they are talking and Kagome offers to answer all their questions if all her questions are answered as well.

- Inuyasha gets in a fight w/ Yusuke and Kuwabara outside of Kagome's house over something stupid. And just before it gets out of hand/ before Hiei and Kurama can do anything to break it up, Kagome "sits" Inuyasha a couple of times and apologizes to them for Inuyasha's behavior.

- Instead of having Keiko hit Yusuke when he does or says something stupid, let Kagome take a crack at it, I mean, she needs another way to vent her anger. Just to give Inuyasha a break.

-Finally, somehow get the Spirit detectives to learn about Kagome's skills w/ a bow and arrow. She could join the archery club and be practicing or something when Keiko and/or Spirit Dectectives come to talk to her.

I know that these ideas aren't subtle and may not be what your looking for, but could you at least think about these? Tell if they're any good, and if you'd be willing to incorporate some or all of my ideas into this story or may be in another story you're writing. It would be great to know which ideas you used because I would look forward to reading those stories that have my ideas. And it would be awesome to know that I helped a really awesome writer like you w/ a story!

(Wow! This has definitely been the longest review that I've written for any story. I hope I didn't ramble, and I look forward to reading the next chapter to this story. I wonder how this will end? Will Naraku make a surprise entrance in Kagome's time? Well keep up the good work! :P)
WhiteRose-Kurama chapter 19 . 2/2/2005
I can't believe that she won't let Kagome go back to see Shippou in the Feudal Era! But maybe it's the best for now until everything is straighten out. Well see ya in the next chapter. :P
WhiteRose-Kurama chapter 18 . 2/2/2005
It's about time that Kagome went back to confront her "friends" but I wonder what will happen! And I can't believe that Youko wasn't there to say goodbye to Kagome B4 she went home! :P
WhiteRose-Kurama chapter 17 . 2/2/2005
This chapter was kinda short but I'm glad that Kurama and Hiei patched things up. And I wonder if Hiei will allow Kagome to get any closer to Kurama than she already has? Well keep up the good work and see ya in the next chapter! :P
WhiteRose-Kurama chapter 16 . 2/1/2005
I just hope Inuyasha doesn't get mobbed by the Spirit Detectives again! and I wonder will Kagome tell the Spirit Detectives the whole truth and nothing but the truth? How will they react when she does? Keep the good work! :P
WhiteRose-Kurama chapter 15 . 2/1/2005
This is getting good! Hiei not trusting Kurama and Vice versa and Kurama not trusting Koenma. What is the world coming to? And will Kagome be telling Youko the truth in order to patch things up in her time? Keep up the good work. :P
768 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »